How to defend against junkies. (FrostByte)

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
In this thread we discuss ways of defending against drug addicts such as frostbyte . First you must identify the drug fiend. the junkie will generally appear frail and sickly. Bloodshot eyes and needle marks are are other indications you may be dealing with one of these animals.

To understand the mind of such a "person" and I use that term lightly is to view them as a rabid starving animal in search of water. The dope fiend will go to any length to get their fix. They have no sense of decency guilt morality or reason that would normally be present in people. It is also common for the drug fiend to be very delusional and this makes them even more unpredictable.

They will lie and steal. They will use deception even on those closest to them all in a desperate struggle to chase the high. They have lost all sense of what is human and should not be treated as humans. They will even go as far as performing sexual favors in exchange for drugs. These sex acts are generally of a homosexual nature.

Now we will look into the common slang of the drug addicted parasite. Here are just a few terms you can expect them to use. I will only list a couple.

"chill"- This is a word describing relaxation as a result of ingesting illegal narcotics.

"groovy"- Generally used in the same way as "cool".

"Smack/dope" Slang terms used by addicts to describe the highly addictive narcotic known as heroin.

"shooting up"- This describes the act of injecting a a narcotic.

"rock"-A term for crack cocaine

"ripped"- A term describing intoxication from narcotics.

"On the grind"- this describes the act of selling illegal narcotics

What Should I do when confronted with one?

Since the typical drug addict only cares about there fix it must always be assumed that they are dangerous. Treat them as you do a diseased animal by putting them down. DO NOT attempt to reason with one because as stated before they have no sense of logic or reasoning. I suggest using a 12 gauge or other large projectile for the best results. Also note that most fiends have an STD due to dirty needles or gay sex for drugs. Avoid getting their blood on you at all costs.

Here is an educational video on the effects of drugs.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited February 2011
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I see you have good taste in music Box.
  • edited February 2011
    The dried leaves and berries are ground up and rolled into cigarettes
    dried leaves and berries are ground up and
    and berries are ground
    berries are
    berries

:facepalm:
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    hahah fucking awesome.

DS I'm making you the official president of my fan club, with FATTY being the vice pres.

Your first order of business is making an ink stamp that is my signature so you can use that to sign all my fan mail.

Your second order of business is to advertise the diamorphine I am selling. Think methadone clinics and needle exchanges,

FATTY your first order of business is to make sure DS does his first order of business.

Keep the lines open for your next orders.

Thanks for your cooperation.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I also believe we need to discuss this burning issue. It's worse than drugs.

edited February 2011
    Moved to DIY.

Reason: Wrong Section
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Moved to DIY.

Reason: Wrong Section

How about you so moving my threads you drug addicted cowardly sack of shit? Just because you are butthurt gives you no reason to abuse your authority. BLTC is about drugs my thread was about drugs.
  • edited February 2011
    Sanchez, I never thought I'd say this, but thanks for posting that.

I got all kinds of fucked up and am still watching Reefer Madness this evening after having paused to get a couple drinks.
    edited February 2011
    How about you so moving my threads you drug addicted cowardly sack of shit? Just because you are butthurt gives you no reason to abuse your authority. BLTC is about drugs my thread was about drugs.
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    hahah fucking awesome.

DS I'm making you the official president of my fan club, with FATTY being the vice pres.

Your first order of business is making an ink stamp that is my signature so you can use that to sign all my fan mail.

Your second order of business is to advertise the diamorphine I am selling. Think methadone clinics and needle exchanges,

FATTY your first order of business is to make sure DS does his first order of business.

Keep the lines open for your next orders.

Thanks for your cooperation.

^Have you not taken care of this yet minion?
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited February 2011
    This has given me an untold amount of entertainment, as I sit here with a vaporizer. Carry on.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Here is an educational video on the effects of drugs.

LOL, 2/10

I ran into a junkie at the hospital one time, my son had just been born and I was riding a natural high... good job and starting a family. He struck up a conversation with me and began complaining about his treatment. He said something was wrong with his arm and the nurse was especially rough with him, ignored him, and made veiled comments to the doctor. I asked what was wrong with his arm and his eyes darted to the floor, he said "I do ... stuff". I knew right away what his problem was, having been through 5 or 6 rehabs for multiple dui's and probation violations. I gave him a piece of candy and left.

TBH, I feel bad for junkies. They have such a shitty view of themselves in relation to society. They might not wear it on their sleeve, but it's plainly fucking obvious. There is nothing you can say or do to a junkie that's any worse than the things he thinks of, and does to himself. Next time you feel like degrading junkies, just remember that your opinion of them is actually higher than the opinions they hold of themselves.
  • edited February 2011
    [QUOTE=Slappy;138936There is nothing you can say or do to a junkie that's any worse than the things...does to himself.[/QUOTE]
    Really?
    Because the next time I get a excuse to do so, I will shoot a junkie in self defence for fun.
    And I live in Arizona so I have no duty to retreat, as soon as I feel threatened it'll be a legal kill.