• TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would do anything to that kike:fap::fap::fap::fap:

You're a complete hypocrite!
  • edited February 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Off topic, but true story.

I was living in Ely, NV when she was there filming "My Blueberry Nights", Was also working in the Hotel Nevada at the time where they filmed the scenes she was in. I was outside on my break, smoking, and the few people around me all started talking, and I looked up just in time to see Natalie Portman walk around the corner out of sight. I guess she had walked by 2 feet in front of me. Luckily a little while later she walked back out and was shaking hands with people and shit, SHE SHOOK MY HAND, i was stunned, I wanted to say something but I had no idea what, so I stood there like a retard and she walked on. She has really soft hands.

While she was filming the scene out front of the hotel some jackass standing behind the barricades, started yelling all kinds of shit at her, calling her names and shit. The security guys went over and told him to stfu, a few minutes later he started yelling shit again, and the guards ran over to him and drug him around the corner. He didn't come back. I hope they fucked him up.

They had a section of the area with the slot machines near the front doors closed off where they were doing her makeup and shit, so I was standing at the front desk talking to my friends mom, just fucking staring at her like a fucking weirdo. Kind of weird though, while they weren't doing her makeup, she just fucking sat there with a 1000 yard stare, not moving a single muscle. Kind of creepy like. She is so much more beautiful IRL.

But you can't trust a girl who doesn't eat meat.

Also, never eat at the Hotel NV, there's some fucked up shit going on in the kitchen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Off topic, but true story.

I was living in Ely, NV when she was there filming "My Blueberry Nights", Was also working in the Hotel Nevada at the time where they filmed the scenes she was in. I was outside on my break, smoking, and the few people around me all started talking, and I looked up just in time to see Natalie Portman walk around the corner out of sight. I guess she had walked by 2 feet in front of me. Luckily a little while later she walked back out and was shaking hands with people and shit, SHE SHOOK MY HAND, i was stunned, I wanted to say something but I had no idea what, so I stood there like a retard and she walked on. She has really soft hands.

While she was filming the scene out front of the hotel some jackass standing behind the barricades, started yelling all kinds of shit at her, calling her names and shit. The security guys went over and told him to stfu, a few minutes later he started yelling shit again, and the guards ran over to him and drug him around the corner. He didn't come back. I hope they fucked him up.

They had a section of the area with the slot machines near the front doors closed off where they were doing her makeup and shit, so I was standing at the front desk talking to my friends mom, just fucking staring at her like a fucking weirdo. Kind of weird though, while they weren't doing her makeup, she just fucking sat there with a 1000 yard stare, not moving a single muscle. Kind of creepy like. She is so much more beautiful IRL.

But you can't trust a girl who doesn't eat meat.

Also, never eat at the Hotel NV, there's some fucked up shit going on in the kitchen.

Man, after hearing your story I want to fuck Natalie more than ever.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Man, after hearing your story I want to fuck Natalie more than ever.

It's because I touched her isn't it? :fap: