Free food from restaurants

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Posts methods and tips for getting food for free at restaurants.

Method 1: The nigger method. This is what I envision that nigger Big Baby Jesus doing. Choose a seat towards the front if you can and just walk out. If they chase you run like the wind. It's a little too simple and risky but if you do it you're a fucking nigger like Big Baby Jesus so what does it matter?

Method 2: The slightly less nigger method. Do the same thing as above. But this time pull out your cell phone and start talking to somebody. Obviously you don't have to actually be talking to someone, just pretend to. You don't want to be rude to everybody else there, so you walk out.

Method 3: This is the method smart white folk use. Bring in hairs or a dead cockroaches in a bag. Put it on your food. Bitch and moan until they give you the meal free. At waffle house a cockroach crawled on my table once and the server noticed it. I then complained that it had gotten on silverware and managed to bawww until they gave me the meal free. It was pretty ace. Another more advanced method would be to place glass on your food, and then put red food coloring in your mouth. They're going to want to avoid a lawsuit so you're guaranteed free goodies with this one.

Extra: Bring home days worth of food from buffets.

Comments

• Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol

I rob cafeterias when I want free food, they keep it all in like bins along a counter so you just take what you want and walk away. I've found that if you look like you're supposed to be doing something, no body will ever question it. I've utilized this method to walk out of the grocery store with a rotisserie chicken in each hand, and got away easily.
  • ScumBagScumBag Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I think you have it backwards …
    When I worked in a restaurant it was the ghetto niggers / white trailer park trash that would always put hair or bugs in their food. This after they ate 75% of it and sat there and bitch loud enough so that all your other tables could hear. On top of all that hassle, stress and extra running around … NO Tip.

The white dude was always like … Now you see me - Now you don’t ... No hassles, no extra running around, just gone.

A server would rather your Cheap Ass disappear then to sit there and create a commotion.
    If your gone at least they have an opportunity to turn that table and make money.
    :cool:
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I was doing the carpet cleaning thing, I had a few good restaurants set-up with food trade service agreement contracts.

Great for the places with alcoholic, and take out.

Not free, but pretty close to it. I could never empty the debt-type cards at any of them, even taking 'friends' and whores out all the time.