9/11 truth

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
The government in my opinion was behind or had knowledge that it was going to happen and failed to act. Heres some links on the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM&feature=PlayList&p=C0669902CCB99247&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

http://www.911truth.org/

www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf - The 9/11 commission full

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Discuss and fuck yeah first thread in conspiracy:mad:

Comments

• wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ive seen so many of the 9/11 truth documentaries and they are all very convincing. I had no idea about operation northwoods. Im reading more and more about it and thats just so crazy the government would actually plan something like that. Im hoping that it really wasnt the government but It wouldnt surpise me if it was. I dont think we will ever know the truth
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Building 7 always gets to me, it couldent be more obvious.

And still the first to towers to fall have enough evidence to look very suspious.

If the people widely acknowledged it was an inside job there would be riots in the streets, but the truth will surface someday.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Also dont forget when it was happening a fuckton of people at the scene reported seeing and hearing another explosion near the base of the tower. I know thats not concrete evidence but its some food for thought.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    WWI: The American citizens wanted nothing to do with the war. The US decided to have a passenger ship similar to the Titanic, the Lusitania, travel through German controlled waters. The Germans told the US that if the ship entered German controlled waters, it would be sunk. They even paid for newspaper ads in the US warning citizens not to board the boat. The ship entered German waters and was sunk. 1,189 people died. American citizens were outraged, and this was the main reason the US entered WWI.

WWII: Once again the American citizens wanted nothing to do with the war. So the US government claimed nuetrality, all the while cutting all ties with Japan and providing heavy aid to the UK by means of cash and military equipment. They pushed Japans buttons until finally they decided to attack. Days prior to Pearl Harbor, the Australian government warned the US that Japanese fleets were heading towards the US. Nothing was done despite the warnings, Pearl Harbor was bombed, the US entered WWII.

During the Cold War... you've all heard of Operation North Woods... clearly they didn't go through with it. But the plan was still there.

September 11th... Even if it wasn't an inside job... The US wanted a piece of the middle east. For oil, for resources, and for military bases they could use for future ventures in say... Iraq, and soon to be Iran. They provide billions of dollars in aid and military equipment to support Israel's War on Muslims. The US government was warned of an attack by Muslim extremists days in advance, they did nothing due to "communication errors between the CIA and FBI"... They let it happen as a pretext for war.

It's so fucking obvious I can't believe that the American people believe the bullshit they were fed. As soon as Afghanistan was secured Dick Cheney's company Halliburton built a pipeline through the country to save money transporting oil to tankers in the gulf. This pipeline had been turned down by the Afghani people many times in the past. I mean COME ON are you fucking serious? That's how dumbed down our society is. Jealous of our freedom...ROFL. The whole scenario could be made into a sequel to the movie Idiocracy.

It's all a cruel joke, and I'm afraid of what the punchline may be...
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010

Stole this from Zoklet. Having taken part in many 9/11 truth arguments I, and I'm sure anyone else who has done the same, can relate to almost every single point this man makes.

"First, find the weakest point in their argument and blow it up as the main point, then knock it down. Tiny flaw = all wrong!" lololol

Good stuff.
  • EbolaEbola Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    This is not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy cover-up!
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    ...ROFL. The whole scenario could be made into a sequel to the movie Idiocracy.

It's all a cruel joke, and I'm afraid of what the punchline may be...

As a prequel, it'd be wonderful. Just watched Book of Eli, hopefully some solar flare and nuclear winter shit happens soon, that way we really don't have to give a shit if someone's screwed us over in the past.

There has to be someone swim can kidnap and force some truth out of...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only thing that overly discredits the '9/11 truth movement' is the truthers going being linked to fringe people such as Alex Jones whom hops on every conspiracy in sight and milks it for attention and money.

If you haven't noticed this whole 9/11 truth movement has been a giant way to make a quick dollar. Alex Jones is a perfect example of this.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010

Some of the points aren't onscreen very long. You may need to pause
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Just this, look at any FAA crash site photo and you will see two things. Clothing from the luggage and lots of aluminum. Now try to find either item in any photo at the pentagon crash sit.
  • EbolaEbola Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Just this, look at any FAA crash site photo and you will see two things. Clothing from the luggage and lots of aluminum. Now try to find either item in any photo at the pentagon crash sit.

... or Shanksville.

And also WTC 7, as Fry pointed out, is simply too far out. Silverstein admitted it was "pulled".
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    do you think they did it on 9/11 intentionally to make 911?

it would actually be 11/9 the way we do it here
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Ebola wrote: »
    ... or Shanksville.

And also WTC 7, as Fry pointed out, is simply too far out. Silverstein admitted it was "pulled".

Yeah the whole thing is shady. I was living less than 30 miles from ground zero and worked less than 4 miles from it on 11SEP01. One of the things I recall at the time was after more than 3 months they were stating the core temp in the rubble was still over 900 degrees F. I don't know of anything in a normal building or on an airline that could produce that effect. While I am no expert in "energetics" that type of thermal retention sounds like thermite or some shit.