We need our #totse IRC

NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
It is rightfully ours by order of the Supreme Court. Zok shall give us this channel or we shall take it.

Comments

• abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yep. I agree.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shouldn't be too hard to organize some kind of a raid on the channel. IRC isn't that secure, and it's not like Zok owns the place. It's a slashnet channel.

Just gotta get some minor guerrilla hacking and spamming going on and we can retake it. :D
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Talk to Mashlehash, hes kind of the leader of our totse army
  • edited July 2010
    I'm down for some kind of takeover. We shall get what we want.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    Shouldn't be too hard to organize some kind of a raid on the channel. IRC isn't that secure, and it's not like Zok owns the place. It's a slashnet channel.

Just gotta get some minor guerrilla hacking and spamming going on and we can retake it. :D

Zok is a slashnet admin you know, so its not that simple. #totse.info is fine for now because I don't see any way were taking over #totse.
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Zok is a slashnet admin you know, so its not that simple. #totse.info is fine for now because I don't see any way were taking over #totse.

This thread should be a planning thread on how this takeover could actually work. While I agree with what you're saying, we should think ahead.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    This thread should be a planning thread on how this takeover could actually work. While I agree with what you're saying, we should think ahead.

Firebombing works every time.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Raid #totse IRC? No that's a stupid idea. I do agree we should have it though.
  • edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Raid #totse IRC? No that's a stupid idea. I do agree we should have it though.

No, not necessarily a raid. Just figuring out a way of actually obtaining it.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    No, not necessarily a raid. Just figuring out a way of actually obtaining it.

I'll try talking to zok but I don't know what good that will do.