Favorite Kind of Blunt

duuudeduuude Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Whenever I'm not smoking out of my bong, I prefer to roll blunts. For years I rolled and smoked nothing but Palma Dutch Masters until I realized how truly disgusting and expensive they actually were. Now everytime I roll a blunt I have to have these:

wo%20blunt%20ff%20white%20grape%20pack.jpg
White Grape White Owl

What's your favorite kind of blunt to roll/smoke?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Peach games ftw:cool:
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    white owls are the shit, lol. I usually roll with those but if my stores doesn't have any in stock (not often) I will go to dutch masters.

zig zag blunt wraps are good too, but the purple one tastes like cough syrup to me
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Garcia y Vega Miniatures. medium brown cigars.
    They taste great smoke good, and they are only $4.75 for a pack of 5 cigars.
  • edited March 2011
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    tim wrote: »
    white owls are the shit, lol. I usually roll with those but if my stores doesn't have any in stock (not often) I will go to dutch masters.

zig zag blunt wraps are good too, but the purple one tastes like cough syrup to me

Fuck dutch masters:mad: Every fucking nigger and wigger around here uses those.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sometimes I like a six paper joint, Ricky style.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    The best blunt I ever rolled was a garcia vega green leaf blunt stuffed full of headies. Between myself and two friends we had to put it out half way...
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    The best blunt I ever rolled was a garcia vega green leaf blunt stuffed full of headies. Between myself and two friends we had to put it out half way...

I'm not sure how garcia vegas are, but every green leaf Dutch I've ever smoked smelt like poop when I first lit them. :confused:

I'm sure they are prob. a lot better tasting with good weed like heads.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited March 2011
    Swisher original flavor for home or parties. I like to taste my bud.

Vanilla Dutch Master for car rides. Anyone noticed how Dutchies mask the smell of the weed whilst smoking?
  • droppindsdroppinds Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I always roll with Games, usually green. But Blunts are my least preferred method of smoke. thats not to say i don't enjoy smoking blunts. Its just compared to the other methods its my least favorite...
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    dutch masters