Black Ops map pack: First Strike

PacinoPacino Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
First of all £11.49 ? FUCK

second, why the fuck did xbox get it first? its only been released for ps3 today

third, THE FUCKING PS3 STORE IS DOWN :angry:

fuck sake they must've know this was gonna happen with the amout of fucking noobs that play black ops

OMFG :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Wow, it was only just released on PS3? It's been out on Xbox for like, a month at least! Sounds gay to me, but the maps are good.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wow, it was only just released on PS3? It's been out on Xbox for like, a month at least! Sounds gay to me, but the maps are good.

XBox gets CoD map packs a month before PS3 because Microsoft Bribes them.
    It's one of the pluses to playing to play online.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    It's one of the pluses to paying to play online.

Fix't??

Also I'm not getting it, I've decided I'm not wasting my money on video games anymore unless it's on something REALLY badass.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited March 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Fix't??

Also I'm not getting it, I've decided I'm not wasting my money on video games anymore unless it's on something REALLY badass.

Ah, I didn't catch that lmao
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    free is better, glad i don't have to shell out $ to play online.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    duuude wrote: »

:facepalm: My roomie did dl it last night and it actually does look really good lol. I'm tempted but it's $15 here, not sure how that compares to £
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited March 2011
    free is better, glad i don't have to shell out $ to play online.

The price for Xbox Live is about $10 USD, small price to pay for superior quality, states Rolf. However, Rolf must admin, PC offers the best overall gaming experience... and the online is free, states Rolf.
  • IshabooIshaboo Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    The price for Xbox Live is about $10 USD, small price to pay for superior quality, states Rolf. However, Rolf must admin, PC offers the best overall gaming experience... and the online is free, states Rolf.

Yeah.. its funny how all the people I know who play Black Ops, majority of them play xbox and some PS3. I've yet to find one person who plays Black Ops PC like I do. Its sad though. They totally neglect the PC version. We STILL haven't gotten First Strike or even the patch that changed the ak74u.