Sick of Totse 2...

KraneKrane Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I registered straight on Totse 2 after the original site got closed down, I never even made an account on Zoklet, but im sick of the furries (im not joking) and idiots infesting Totse 2, the decent people from the forum have left already, hopefully you guys can make me interested in the idea of Totse again, im on the verge of giving up altogether.

Sorry if that didn't make much sense lol, just got back from the pub, I'm a bit pissed.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Welcome. I recognize your username from totse2.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Welcome. I recognize your username from totse2.

Good to see you here, Totse 2 shouldn't exist, the admin has no ambition at all.
    spazz wrote: »
    No womenz 4 you?

No I split up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, I'm all alone at the moment. :(
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    I registered straight on Totse 2 after the original site got closed down, I never even made an account on Zoklet, but im sick of the furries (im not joking) and idiots infesting Totse 2, the decent people from the forum have left already, hopefully you guys can make me interested in the idea of Totse again, im on the verge of giving up altogether.

Sorry if that didn't make much sense lol, just got back from the pub, I'm a bit pissed.

Sup man. I also recognize you from totse2.
    You'll find that this site is a bit more aggressive but there's loads more to discuss.
    Welcome aboard. :D
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    Welcome. Say hai to fagcino.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    First

to call him a Faggot!

bitch
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Welcome. I don't recognize you.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    He got a welcoming from DS so he must be some sort of a dirty nigger-commie.
  • edited March 2011
    Welcome, I think you'll find us to be the best substitute for Totse since its closing.

Fuck yeah, this exactly. Don't give up on this place as we're actually getting somewhere :D Welcome.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    sup nigga
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Always glad to take in a Totse refugee and thank your lucky stars you didn't get on the zoklet bandwagon. This place is the closest you'll get to the original without getting your eyes wet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Welcome, if you need anything. Just ask.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Totse 2 :thumbsdown:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    I registered and got banned already.
  • edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    I registered and got banned already.

LOL, seriously? What did you do to bring this upon yourself?
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

He was only guilty of being JestA:(
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011

Lol i got banned within 2 hours for arguing with people on the mutli-quote button. lol :facepalm:
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Lol i got banned within 2 hours for arguing with people on the mutli-quote button. lol :facepalm:
    Yeah, we were having fun too. Some people are just intolerant...

As for the OP he doesn't contribute much anyways, thinks he's 1337 but he's just a script kiddie...
  • edited March 2011
    easy-e wrote: »

As for the OP he doesn't contribute much anyways, thinks he's 1337 but he's just a script kiddie...

That's not relevant here - everyone gets a clean slate. He's yet to display skiddieness, so he's good in my books. Are you from T2 by any chance?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011

Hey faggot. You get butthurt easily.
    edited March 2011
    That's not relevant here - everyone gets a clean slate. He's yet to display skiddieness, so he's good in my books. Are you from T2 by any chance?

He's the admin on T2.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011

Love you too man. :)
  • ghostprototypeghostprototype Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Krane you gone for good? That's lame. You should stick around anyway.
  • edited March 2011
    Krane's a pretty cool guy, to be honest. I read a few of his threads over at T2 and :facepalm:ed a few times (especially the one concerning Metasploit :D) but he's still got some good posts and there's nothing stopping him from using Totse to help him learn - maybe one day he'll be 1337 for real.

Tl;dr - stick around Krane :thumbsup:
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Krane's a pretty cool guy, to be honest. I read a few of his threads over at T2 and :facepalm:ed a few times (especially the one concerning Metasploit :D) but he's still got some good posts and there's nothing stopping him from using Totse to help him learn - maybe one day he'll be 1337 for real.

Tl;dr - stick around Krane :thumbsup:

Lol I've never said that I was "1337" before, on any forum, ever. :)

Im fluent in Python (enforced whitespace is ace!) and know some C++ and Perl, I need to learn a lot more about the Network Security side of things though, I'm lacking there.