HAHAHA! Zoklet Owned + Totse.info reaps all the benefits for drawball project.

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Nice one.
  • edited March 2011
    I tricked them into practically making our logo FOR us and now I'm rubbing their faces in it.

I can't stop laughing.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't see this one coming.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    That's mean.

They helped us a lot and some went through the trouble of making scripts.
    :thumbsup: GG
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011
    But now they will never trust you again.

Oh well.
  • edited March 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    But now they will never trust you again.

Worth it. Further more, who cares? This is the internet. I could quit right now and probably be BETTER off in life. Fuck zoklet, I'm in it for the lulz, and there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to troll so many people this hard.
  • edited March 2011
    It's also hilarious that the thread over there is archived. They archived their own humiliation!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    ^Now that part is kinda funny... and by kind of funny I mean really stupid on their part.
  • edited March 2011
    What do you mean THAT part!? The whole fucking thing is funny. I wish you had an account over there. You could help me make fun of them. Check out this post:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2526215&postcount=977
  • edited March 2011
    Haha, I was wondering who that was. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    You but still hates communism yoda loves. Herh herh herh.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I want Zok to choke on a 4 inch infested herpe dick!

Im glad i left that shit hole.

&T is now my fav. until i get tired then go bye bye
  • edited March 2011
    Glad to have ya BHD
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Christ poast could you have picked a faggy-er song? Goddamn newage shit... :mad:
  • edited March 2011
    I didn't pick that. Blame HDf if you must...
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's a good song.
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    OMFGZZZ GAISE GESS WAT? i JUST MADE A WHOLE WEBSITE MAKE A LOGO 4 US bahaahe iTS SOOO UBERFUNNY liek, omfg. this tooooootaly isnt lam at all!!! i so have a life!!!!!!11!!1one
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    tim wrote: »
    OMFGZZZ GAISE GESS WAT? i JUST MADE A WHOLE WEBSITE MAKE A LOGO 4 US bahaahe iTS SOOO UBERFUNNY liek, omfg. this tooooootaly isnt lam at all!!! i so have a life!!!!!!11!!1one

STFU Acolyte!
  • edited March 2011
    Christ poast could you have picked a faggy-er song? Goddamn newage shit... :mad:

I'll take all the blame for the music, but none of the responsibility.

You're all subjected to my shitty taste in music.

This is me giving a fuck :fap:
    edited March 2011

What is it called? I quite enjoyed it.
    edited March 2011

mytempo.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    Lulz aside, I'm definitely thankful that HDF helped us out so much.

We wouldn't have stood a chance without his help.
  • edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    What is it called? I quite enjoyed it.

artist: KJ Sawka
    title: Chasing Lions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98BJ36K1wo
    edited March 2011
    Thanks. A lighter touch on drum n bass, good stuff :thumbsup:
    edited March 2011
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011

While I'm completely indifferent to the whole zoklet/drawball thing, exaggerated unfunny typing is far more retarded than this thread.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited March 2011
    That logo was so much win :thumbsup:
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't know. Technically, we were all working on the logo as a group effort.
    HDF had already first posted the vids on his youtube account, and labeled it a group project.

Just one member of the effort saying it was all a troll against Zoklet is kinda moot when everyone else was in the mindset of doing it for the spirit of totse, without spite for Zoklet. If the Zokleteers feel like they honored the totse memory, then there's not much we can do to take it away.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited March 2011
    I love you so much man please have my babies :D
  • edited March 2011
    If the Zokleteers feel like they honored the totse memory, then there's not much we can do to take it away.

It's not what they think that matters, it's the consumer.

joe-dirt-4.jpg

In this case, random people who might possibly search totse on youtube.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I just wanted to fuck with them. I'm happy we could all pull together and do something cool. If they feel proud to be totseans after it, I'm even more happy. This whole thing was obviously meant to bring people back to their roots, and I'm sure it felt good for them to be involved in something that wasn't zoklet. I just couldn't let the solidarity continue though. Fuck zoklet. Pretending we're cool with them is not only boring but really pathetic. Even if it was cool to work with them, we still manipulated them into advertising our name, and I couldn't let that go unsaid. It's way more entertaining to be at war with zoklet anyway.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011

What are you going to do now? Will you continue your journey through the internet and keep using your knowledge of drawball to assist others who need it, or is there some other project that you have in mind?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    This made me laugh really hard. Maybe this is sad or pathetic but this thread made my day. You really made asses of them. Congratulations because you sir are awesome.
    edited March 2011
    What are you going to do now? Will you continue your journey through the internet and keep using your knowledge of drawball to assist others who need it, or is there some other project that you have in mind?

32Zxv6zz0ooy89fdcoS2qoUao1_500.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    http://www.reddit.com/r/video/comments/fzqo5/totseinfo_owns_drawball/

Reddit, well it was a collective effort but they did got trolled in the end. But still I am thankful for their hardwork.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    Excellent trolling.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks guys. I thought this was epic lulz.

Now I'm just making fun of them for even talking about totse:
    It's great to see so many people spreading the totse.info name in their own way. It's like they don't even care that all publicity is good publicity. I'm really happy to see so many totse.info supporters can still bite the bullet and advertise totse for us even though they got owned so badly. You guys are awesome, I mean it.
  • wolfiewolfie Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I don't know. Technically, we were all working on the logo as a group effort.
    HDF had already first posted the vids on his youtube account, and labeled it a group project.

Just one member of the effort saying it was all a troll against Zoklet is kinda moot when everyone else was in the mindset of doing it for the spirit of totse, without spite for Zoklet. If the Zokleteers feel like they honored the totse memory, then there's not much we can do to take it away.

This.
  • edited March 2011

Rumor has it new plans are already being made. Presumably, when they're released, I'll be helping.

My only idea was to draw a goatse around the admin heart, but the difficulty of hand-drawing a goatse has scared me away.

I'll probably still seek out other groups that give half a fuck about drawball, but totse will remain dear to me.
    edited March 2011
    My only idea was to draw a goatse around the admin heart, but the difficulty of hand-drawing a goatse has scared me away.

I hope that happens. That heart pisses me off.