Making money through Blogspot

da teachada teacha Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
mlmvsx.jpg

Inspired by some threads which routinely appear on 4chan, does anybody use blogspot to make money through ads? There are reports of some people co-ordinating efforts to make around $30 a day...

All you have to do is write regular content, get people to view your blog and comment, and have a percentage of those click ads.

If anybody here has a blog, or is willing to make one. It'd be a great idea to help eachother out. I'm more willing to help out a Totsean as opposed to a random channer.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited March 2011
    Chances are if somewhere as well known as 4chan are actually doing this, the people behind the adverts will see right through the plan very soon and it will stop working. I remember when a few people including myself tried to rig the money-making ads on someone's website with autoclickers. We managed to get the clicks into the millions, and the ad company just ended up stopping the ads :facepalm:
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Chances are if somewhere as well known as 4chan are actually doing this, the people behind the adverts will see right through the plan very soon and it will stop working. I remember when a few people including myself tried to rig the money-making ads on someone's website with autoclickers. We managed to get the clicks into the millions, and the ad company just ended up stopping the ads :facepalm:

The idea behind it though isn't to autoclick into the million and make it look obvious, but try to gather huge numbers of followers who generate pageviews, who follow and post comments, and hope that a small percentage will click ads.

On blogspot there are some stats. The page CTR tells you how many people are clicking ads per page impression. If that figure is kept low, then google or such have no reason to become suspicious.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    da teacha wrote: »
    The idea behind it though isn't to autoclick into the million and make it look obvious, but try to gather huge numbers of followers who generate pageviews, who follow and post comments, and hope that a small percentage will click ads.

On blogspot there are some stats. The page CTR tells you how many people are clicking ads per page impression. If that figure is kept low, then google or such have no reason to become suspicious.
    This.

I saw the thread on 4chan too and thought it was possible. I would make one just to see if it works or not.:thumbsup:
  • edited March 2011
    lol fourchingchongchan
    I'll go click your ads anyways

A real troll would get him in trouble for suspected adsense click-fraud.
  • edited March 2011
    burroughs wrote: »
    Not quite worth it. I got up to 30 bucks and kinda forgot about it. If you're from the US you have to put this on your tax return. :(

Fuck that, they have bigger fish to fry.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    I made $100 with my blog. My main piece of advice is to take it slow, and distance yourself from fraudulent blogs(don't follow them, etc). Also, post content everyday.