Trolling on Facebook is so hilarious.

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I just called an old teacher of mine named Mr. Orphal a cry baby liberal with a persecution complex for his constant whining about republicans. He deleted my post and deleted me from his friend's list. Afterward this conversation took place via PM and he fully blocked me:

JHa0N.png

This is the second old teacher I've owned via FB.

I think I have a screen shot of the first one somewhere...

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Share the screencap you faggot! That made me lawl.

Cool story, bro :thumbsup:
  • edited March 2011
    Found it:

v4HJR.png

That guy also never replied and blocked me.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Trolololol!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Pretty much...
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Found it:

v4HJR.png

That guy also never replied and blocked me.

This is pretty fuckin' funny. :thumbsup:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    haha

Now i see a useful reason for facebook.

But I seriously think your teachers dont give a shit

about whiny pricks who finally grown and think

using insults via enet is funny. or payback.
  • edited March 2011
    haha

Now i see a useful reason for facebook.

But I seriously think your teachers dont give a shit

about whiny pricks who finally grown and think

using insults via enet is funny. or payback.

I reckon teachers are probably the most butthurt people in the world. They stand there telling everyone what to do, and don't like being told that they're wrong. Teachers give a shit, I reckon.

Good job OP, made me laugh :D
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    If I was your teacher I'd block your pompous ass too. Judging by your PMs and the way you described your comment, you were probably obnoxious and arrogant.

Also, the "fuck you" at the end? Really? If you hadn't indicated that you're out of high school I'd guess you're like, thirteen. For the record I'm not a "liberal"; I just hate know-it-all little shits.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    I want to do this too, but none of my teachers will ever accept me- probably a reason for that.
  • edited March 2011
    I want to do this too, but none of my teachers will ever accept me- probably a reason for that.

This is why you should make a new account under a fake name. They're much more likely to accept you based on the fact that they don't know you're a student at school.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    This is why you should make a new account under a fake name. They're much more likely to accept you based on the fact that they don't know you're a student at school.

aha, sly one ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    If I was your teacher I'd block your pompous ass too. Judging by your PMs and the way you described your comment, you were probably obnoxious and arrogant.

Also, the "fuck you" at the end? Really? If you hadn't indicated that you're out of high school I'd guess you're like, thirteen. For the record I'm not a "liberal"; I just hate know-it-all little shits.

Whatever, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. That guy was always a "matter of fact" prick who frequently picked on his students, pushed his views on them, and generally acted like he was superior. I only added him to eventually tell him off anyway, and it felt good to finally get it over with. That guy needed a taste of his own medicine and I was more than happy to give it to him.
    edited March 2011
    Whatever, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. That guy was always a "matter of fact" prick who frequently picked on his students, pushed his views on them, and generally acted like he was superior. I only added him to eventually tell him off anyway, and it felt good to finally get it over with. That guy needed a taste of his own medicine and I was more than happy to give it to him.

Well, do what you feel you need to. Just be aware that it's a pretty immature way to behave and think.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011

Get over it cunt. That liberal douche probably deserved it.
    edited March 2011
    Get over it cunt. That liberal douche probably deserved it.

Right. Judging by your post count, it's safe to assume you don't have much of a life, and you are probably very bad at interacting with people in the real world (you even kind of suck at it online). Forgive me if I take your comments with a grain of salt.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well, do what you feel you need to. Just be aware that it's a pretty immature way to behave and think.

Thanks mom. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2011
    Thanks mom. :rolleyes:

You shut up or I'll tell your father you want more Goofy time.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Trolling?

You cuss out former teachers that you've managed to hold a grudge on for this long, they reply back with a logical comment, then you rage at them again, then get blocked.

Seems like it's the teacher that was:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    lol, acting like an old lady with granny pannies!
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited March 2011
    You shut up or I'll tell your father you want more Goofy time.

I'm going to bend you over my knee and give you a spanking. Then I'm going to dress you up like a clown and make you dance for me.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited March 2011
    what dysgraphia said. if anything, you got trolled by the teacher.
  • edited March 2011
    Yep...look at all the shit you wrote and think of the effort it took to type that. Then compare to the three lines the teacher wrote and the two seconds total in deleting stuff and blocking you...
  • edited March 2011
    lol
    OP is WINNING like Charlie Sheen.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    lol
    OP is WINNING like Charlie Sheen.

uh winning uh winning