This Nigga Right Here Is In...

PacoPaco me administrator
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The Hospital :D
(pics or it didn't happen?)

tumblr_li28rgKBVJ1qerxcmo1_500.jpg

I'm on percocets for the pain and I have a small tube in my chest sucking air out of my chest cavity in order to re inflate my left lung.

Comments

• TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    i say pull the plug.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited March 2011
    i say pull the plug.

It's nothing that serious, I won't die either way.

I have Spontaneous Pneumothorax, which is pretty much just a bunch of big words that mean my left lung collapsed out of no where. Apparently it's very common for tall, skinny, males aged 16-40.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Enjoy your drugs....
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    ouch, youre gonna be breathing with a limp for a while it sounds like..
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    i say pull the plug.

I'd say pull the plug out of your ass.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    It's nothing that serious, I won't die either way.

I have Spontaneous Pneumothorax, which is pretty much just a bunch of big words that mean my left lung collapsed out of no where. Apparently it's very common for tall, skinny, males aged 16-40.

Pneumothorax is actually air in the pleural space between the lung and chest wall, the lung being collapsed is just obvious.

Not trolling, just for the sake of correctness.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    You have bitch hair.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Also quit being a bitch and get back to that irc server. You've got a spare lung. Use it.
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Pneumothorax is actually air in the pleural space between the lung and chest wall, the lung being collapsed is just obvious.

Not trolling, just for the sake of correctness.
    This is true, I was pretty much just being basic about it lol.
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    You have bitch hair.
    This is also true, I need a hair cut. Also, its greesy because i am stuck in this shitty hospital bed/chair and cant shower. The shampoo they gave me sucks ass.
    Also quit being a bitch and get back to that irc server. You've got a spare lung. Use it.

I would if I could but I'm not at home and i can't remote access to the server yet, I never set it up.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would if I could but I'm not at home and i can't remote access to the server yet, I never set it up.

Well then, you sir deserve it.

Hurt like a mother fucker didn't it?
    edited March 2011
    Well then, you sir deserve it.

Hurt like a mother fucker didn't it?

I honestly thought I was having a heart attack, I had a terrible sharp pain in the left side of my chest and my left arm felt weird. I was confused because my doctor told me at my last check up that I was incredibly healthy etc. Also, I'm 16(inb4underagelololol) so it didn't really make sense. I obviously couldnt drive myself and I was shitting brix because my parents were both in Rhode Island for the weekend. I got lucky though and my best friend's dad was right up the street and he drove my ass to the emergency room.

I had the coolest surgeon ever. It was a big black dude and after the surgery was done he told me that he was the candy man and yelled "Wanna get high?"

Then he gave me percs.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I honestly thought I was having a heart attack, I had a terrible sharp pain in the left side of my chest and my left arm felt weird. I was confused because my doctor told me at my last check up that I was incredibly healthy etc. Also, I'm 16(inb4underagelololol) so it didn't really make sense. I obviously couldnt drive myself and I was shitting brix because my parents were both in Rhode Island for the weekend. I got lucky though and my best friend's dad was right up the street and he drove my ass to the emergency room.

I had the coolest surgeon ever. It was a big black dude and after the surgery was done he told me that he was the candy man and yelled "Wanna get high?"

Then he gave me percs.

LOL, awesome.
    edited March 2011
    You had surgery?
    edited March 2011
    Yea he is, by far, the coolest doctor ever lol. When my friends came to visit me he started talking shit to them for not bringing me gifts, he told them that they were cheap bastards. lmao
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    You had surgery?

They pretty much stab a hole in your side to put the tube in and release the air so the lung re-inflates.
    edited March 2011
    You had surgery?
    They pretty much stab a hole in your side to put the tube in and release the air so the lung re-inflates.

Yea pretty much this. Small incision in between my ribs, insert a small tube that connects to a bigger tube that connects to a suction device. I have to keep it in for another day or two.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    You have bitch hair.

lol

i was thinking same.
    edited March 2011
    Check out my chest tube :D

2pocltf.jpg

You can't really see it that much, It's covered in tape and gauze and shit.
    edited March 2011
    Nice nipple.