Eggs boiled in child piss

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
Just when you thought you have heard it all, China serves you with a new one. This time served fresh as hard boiled eggs from children’s urine. In the province of Zhejiang in China, urine boiled eggs is a delicacy and locals can’t get enough of them.

The eggs are soaked and boiled in prepubescent boy’s urine. Vendors collect the urine from local schools everyday according to chef Lu Ming, the younger the boys, the better their urine. “The urine is gathered from local schools and the very best comes from boys under 10 years old,” .

Then the eggs – which have official cultural significance status – are boiled in the urine, first with their shells on and then with them off for a day and a night. The process takes about a day to complete before they can be served ‘fresh’ and sell for 1.50 Yuan or about 23 cents.
The eggs known as Tong Zi Dan (Boy Egg) have been a treat in parts of China for hundreds of years and if Chinese culture officials have their way, we could be seeing these available around the world. “We are having a big export push because we want people outside China to fully appreciate the delicacy of our cuisine,” according to Chef Lu Ming in an article from the Qianjiang Evening Post. However not everyone is a big fan of these ‘boy eggs’. Mr. Li who was quoted in the article said, “The smell kills me. I feel like throwing up at the thought of it.”

http://populnks.com/view/world/WTF_China_Eggs_boiled_in_children_s_urine_anyone_/10966622

What will the Asians think of next?:o

Comments

• ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    The pic of the child peeing in the bucket makes my mouth water.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    What's next, tempura ovaries?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like them. Fried deer penis on the side.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited March 2011
    They should boil the children in their own piss.

Mmmmm.. :fap:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    They should boil the children in their own piss.

Mmmmm.. :fap:

:hai::hai::hai::hai:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    See, this is what happens when communists are in charge. Food gets fucked up.
    edited March 2011
    See, this is what happens when communists are in charge. Food gets fucked up.

I think this food speaks more about the fucked up nature of orientals than Marxism.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    Who the hell thought to boil eggs in young boys piss to start with!?

Would you eat a boiled egg that had been boiled in you fave sex symbols piss?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would like 1 dozen please, but it has to be a 8 yo girls pissed on eggs.
    edited March 2011
    MrBenn wrote: »
    Who the hell thought to boil eggs in young boys piss to start with!?

Would you eat a boiled egg that had been boiled in you fave sex symbols piss?

Yes I would.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Peter Voth
    March 14, 2011 at 9:10 am
    I’d love some, but then again I am a homosexual pedophile.

Ok, which one of you is this?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    It will be to introduce ammonia in the eggs - raising the PH of the egg with piss would have a similar effect as the curing process in '100 year' eggs.

Fucking slope heads.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I hate to be racist, but what the hell.

I feel superior now to Asians.
    edited March 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »
    I hate to be racist, but what the hell.

I feel superior now to Asians.

If you did not feel superior to asians in the first place, I am guessing your are black?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If you did not feel superior to asians in the first place, I am guessing your are black?
    Obvious nigger is obvious. :rolleyes:

That's fucking disgusting. Is it some sort of sexual shit?
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    It will be to introduce ammonia in the eggs - raising the PH of the egg with piss would have a similar effect as the curing process in '100 year' eggs.

Fucking slope heads.

Piss doesn't have a high enough PH to do that:facepalm: Once again dr rocker talks out his ass.
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    This is more fucked up than the food stalls in China making soup out of garbage water.
    “All the waste went into the bin as well as the liquid from the sink – and the chef was topping up soup bowls using this rubbish. It was really disgusting and it’s no wonder so many people are sick eating from such stalls.”

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/04/08/chinese-soup-made-from-rubbish/
    edited March 2011
    Piss doesn't have a high enough PH to do that:facepalm: Once again dr rocker talks out his ass.

Once again you derp without knowing what you are talking about

http://www.wisegeek.com/is-it-true-that-people-can-use-urine-for-bleaching.htm

Urine contains ammonia - the eggs absorb this. I never said anything about he PH of the urine. I said the egg would absorb and be affected by the ammonia. The increase concentration around the egg yolk of ammonia - it is drawn there by the chemicals that make up the egg yolk and this raises the PH inside the egg.

The ammonia acts with a compound of iron and sulpher around the egg to create a distinct flavour, like a very mild chinese preserved egg.

Lrn2science.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    ^

I think that's called being put in your place dirty. haha I enjoy ragging on you.
  • edited March 2011
    I am not sure if I would eat one, nope probably wouldn't. I think this is a good example of how symbolism pervades Chinese culture, the attributes of the food have meaning beyond simple "piss boiled eggs". I don't think any amount of urine no matter how fresh could have an effect on the flavor of an egg if it was simply cooked in it, if anything it might make it easier to peel. I'll be sure to find this out when I get back to work in a couple of months.

C/O
    "It is by the piss boiled egg I set my mind in motion, the piss causes stains, the stains become a warning"
  • edited April 2011
    Yes I would.

Me too.... prolly; I guess I cant really know unless the situation arises.

Interesting thought, because I was about to say how disgusting the whole thing was... no longer I guess.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited April 2011
    Man, I'm drinking a Steel Reserve and I was NOT ready for this shit... Goddamn that's nasty...