Getting Hungry in the Late Evening

edited March 2011 in Life
Is it just me, or do any others here find themselves getting hungry later on in the evening? Even if I've eaten a shit load during the day, along with a big dinner and something for desert, I still find myself getting the munchies later on. Right now I'm eating a bowl of cereal, although I'll probably need more food later on :facepalm:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Always. I eat rice crackers :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's not late evening. It's only 3:20 in the afternoon:o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I get that way.

but i smoke the marijuana and it makes me hungry
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yep, happens all the time. I had a decent dinner and just ate a bunch of food, but I'm still hungry.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    thats how u get fat bro. mainly when i'm drunk this happens
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    thats how u get fat bro. mainly when i'm drunk this happens

Drunken munchies are necessary for a good time. Always.
  • edited March 2011
    All the time! Handfuls of almonds help....or cheese and crackers. Everything else just seems to add to the hunger or hit you pretty weirdly later.

Unless its Cheetos. They always take precedence...
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    exercise instead of eating
  • edited March 2011
    If you want something to satisfy hunger, and I am currently mastering this art due to a severely restricted diet, try eating a few slices of lemon, rind and all, doused with a little salt. The Afghani doctor who laid out my new food rules recommended this, and for some reason it seems to work.

The hunger you feel late at night is a result of your blood sugar/insulin balance. Your pancreas produces insulin as a response to the last meal you had, if the insulin causes your blood sugar to drop too fast as your last meal is still digesting, you feel hungry, even though you are still pretty full.

C/O
    "I have to eat an avocado now"
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    I usually get a craving for double stuffed oeros and milk around 10pm.
  • cqqqqcqqqq Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    before bed is when i do all my snacking LOL usuals include burritoes, cereal, pop tarts, chips, etc haha