Corrupt a Wish

2»

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Granted but they are big ass granny titties. And one is larger that the other.

I wish that I could bang Emma Stone.

Granted, Craftsman makes a new model of hammer, code named Emma Stone. They send you one for product testing, also a box of nails. Bang away.

I wish I didn't have to go anywhere tomorrow.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Granted: You die in your sleep tonight and your corpse is not found until next week.

I wished I owned a kick ass bar (none gay).
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    Granted, but you'll never see it, see photos of it, be in or near it or make a profit off it and nobody knows it's yours.

I wish I had a new pair of boots.
    edited February 2011
    Granted: But on your way to pick them up both your feet are run over by a bus and must be amputated.

I wish I had a biscuit.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Granted, but you suddenly develop an allergy to alcohol and cannot drink them.

I wish that I could party with Charlie Sheen and a bunch of hot strippers(without any STD's)
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    Granted, but its a "soggy biscuit", google it.

I wish for 5 Cases of NordEast.

Granted, but as you carry the last 2 cases to your car, a 9.0 earthquake strikes. You drop the cases youre carrying, making the bottles shatter into thousands of deadly shanks on the ground at your feet. The earthquake is so fierce, you're thrown to the ground only to land on top of the shattered shards. The earthquake rolls you around violently into this deadly mess, cutting every square inch of your body from the glass, coating you like shake-n-bake chicken. You bleed out in a bloody, glassy, epic party-foul-of-a-mess (never spill beer!). But you try to lick the beer off the ground in a last attempt to taste it before your last breath arrives, only to get curb stomped by Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago from Gears of War.

I wish I could kick Kanye West in the dick
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Granted, but as you carry the last 2 cases to your car, a 9.0 earthquake strikes. You drop the cases youre carrying, making the bottles shatter into thousands of deadly shanks on the ground at your feet. The earthquake is so fierce, you're thrown to the ground only to land on top of the shattered shards. The earthquake rolls you around violently into this deadly mess, cutting every square inch of your body from the glass, coating you like shake-n-bake chicken. You bleed out in a bloody, glassy, epic party-foul-of-a-mess (never spill beer!). But you try to lick the beer off the ground in a last attempt to taste it before your last breath arrives, only to get curb stomped by Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago from Gears of War.

I wish I could kick Kanye West in the dick

Holy shit. McBoozer must've been in Japan!

Granted. His dick is made of rusting iron. It shreds your shoes upon contact and slices your foot wide open. Shards of the oxidized metal remain in your foot even after it is stitched back up. Each one circles your circulatory system, gaining more and more iron molecules until it starts cutting your veins from the inside. You die from internal bleeding. Slowly.

I wish someone would make me a sandwich right now that is uncontaminated, I can eat it, and is made with ingredients that I would actually willingly eat.
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    ^^^ It would hurt like a bitch.

Wish granted, but only your ex wife, DS and FATTY show up.

I wish for Taylor Swift to suck me off.

granted, but you just got your dicked sucked by taylor swift. grossssss :(

i wish i had a prehensile tail!!
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Lol @ japan joke.

Granted, you receive this glorious sandwich. It was the best sandwich you could ever have imagined, every one of your favorite traits that a sandwich could have, this one had. This particular sandwich was made by (insert sex idol here) and it came with your favorite beer/drink of all time. You are about to eat this legendary sandwich, when FATTY_MCFUCKFACE finds you. He/she runs (more like waddles at a brisk pace) at you and dives (trips over his/her own belly fat) to get your sandwich. You skillfully evade this attack, but you are soon distracted by Ke$ha's dirtiness and terrible music. This music seems to come from FATTY_MCFUCKFACE him/her self. This ponders you into an infinite cycle of WTF's and lolwut's, which result in your awesome sandwich (and the cunt who made it) to get old and moldy, to soon rot away infront of you. Also you get kicked in the balls by dfg every 5 seconds for 50 years.

I wish for a nice clean, crisp glass of water, that has no imperfections and is completely incorruptible. :D

granted, but as you bring its glorious rim to your lips and start to taste the wonderful elixer, you get advanced cerebral palsy and your shaky hand drops the glass, which shatters and cuts your feet open. the cuts become infected, then gangrenous and both of your legs are amputated. and youre still thirsty.

i want to be able to fart the alphabet.
    edited March 2011

Granted, but due to oral cancer the only way to save you is to cut your asshole out, sew it shut, "install" a colostomy bag, and graft your asshole where your mouth used to be. Now when you talk it sounds like articulated farting.

I wish to be immortal.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    granted, but as you bring its glorious rim to your lips and start to taste the wonderful elixer, you get advanced cerebral palsy and your shaky hand drops the glass, which shatters and cuts your feet open. the cuts become infected, then gangrenous and both of your legs are amputated. and youre still thirsty.

Granted, you can make any fart of yours sound like any letter of the alphabet - while still sounding like a fart off course. And from now on, you have to fart loudly at least every ten seconds. And the smell, oh god, don't get me started on the smell. It actually drives people out of the room you're in. You're not allowed in movie theaters or airplanes anymore and all your friends pretend they never knew you. Girlfriend? Forget it, nobody can stand being near you.

I wish somebody would give me a foot massage.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    I wish somebody would give me a foot massage.

Granted, but it's by Clamps from Futurama.

200px-Clamps.jpg

I wish that idiots stopped shopping at my job.
  • edited March 2011
    Sem wrote: »

I wish that idiots stopped shopping at my job.

Granted, but your place of work is now frequented by dickheads.

I wish for more drugs.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Granted, but your place of work is now frequented by dickheads.

I wish for more drugs.

Granted, but it's just straight up Caffeine, you are not allowed anything else.

I wish America was smart enough not to impose a daylight savings time.
  • edited March 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »
    Granted, but it's just straight up Caffeine, you are not allowed anything else.

Fuck you :angry::angry:

Granted, but we implement a much more retarded system.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »

Granted, before the decision is made the nuclear reactors in Japan begin going off one after another sending enough ash into the atmosphere to blot out the sun making Daylight savings time rather unnecessary.

America stops enforcing it as we prepare for nuclear winter.

I wish for a vacation.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    I wish for a vacation.

You're fired.

I wish I could actually fire somebody. Sounds like mad fun.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    BUMP!

granted ^ but they sue your ass for wrongful termination and you're now out on your ass.

i wish taht all the negros and jews would die
    edited July 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    BUMP!

granted ^ but they sue your ass for wrongful termination and you're now out on your ass.

i wish taht all the negros and jews would die

Granted but you find out that you are 1/2 Jewish and wind up dead from the neck up.

I wish this thread would end.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
    Granted but you find out that you are 1/2 Jewish and wind up dead from the neck up.

I wish this thread would end.

It did but I bumped it.

I wish I was admin of Zoklet
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Granted, pretty much corrupted your own wish.

I wish I had a pack of smokes.