Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill

Issue313Issue313 Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Life
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/07/you-are-not-authorized-to-see-these.html

US Government and BP have been going around trying to stop people taking photos of the oil spill.

Comments

• wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh no.

If we can't see it, that means it's not there... right?

Who gives a shit?
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is just FUCKING pathetic.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just nuke the damn thing already.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King said it was gonna explode like it did 231 million years ago and release a bunch of toxic gases into the atmosphere, and also that last time this happened it killed 96% of life on Earth. Wtf is this true :( when i read that I had no time to reply to the thread.
  • ProtopangraphyProtopangraphy New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    The incident in the gulf of Mexico is not an oil spill, rather the black mass rising from the pipe is literal human sewage spewing from the depths of hell. What you are looking at is not oil it is the liquid human remains of all deceased persons who did not make it to heaven. It is a message from God - "repent or this is your future".
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    The incident in the gulf of Mexico is not an oil spill, rather the black mass rising from the pipe is literal human sewage spewing from the depths of hell. What you are looking at is not oil it is the liquid human remains of all deceased persons who did not make it to heaven. It is a message from God - "repent or this is your future".

Awesome, so instead of being assimilated into other shit, if I goto hell I'll be able to help conquer the gulf, and from there...
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Obama administration is well aware of the oil spills roll in the apocalypse. They are trying to suppress the truth by banning photographs of the spill. The apocalypse is happening regardless though folks. Get your underground bunkers ready and pray to god you don't get sent to hell where you are turned in to oil which will be harvested by aliens to power their anal probe machines.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Just nuke the damn thing already.

That won't work. I posted that news story explaining why in the thread on zoklet, what, you just ignored it?
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I read this article an hour ago and it mentioned methane gas seeping out and went on to talk about the gas pocket and the dangers associated with it. Now they changed it around and it doesn't even mention methane once. Niggas holdin' shit back.