Taliban Bomb Making Guide

wasjoshwasjosh Regular
edited July 2010 in Not in MY Forum
*Has sex with himself*

Comments

• muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bad Ideas (3 Viewing)
    Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives , drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

not being a poo poo head just saying that the US Patriot act would probably buttrape us for having this thread even
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe dfg was right about trimming up the forums...

Seeing as my royal ass can't be bothered with so many details.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Backyard ballistics.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    IED guides belong in Backyard Ballistics.
    muffins wrote: »
    Bad Ideas (3 Viewing)
    Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives , drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

not being a poo poo head just saying that the US Patriot act would probably buttrape us for having this thread even

Totse hosts plenty of IED making guides... Calm yourself.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »
    *Has sex with himself*

I feel like asking a mod to move it would have been much better...
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's being revised.

And if you were a mod, you could have moved it. Besides, what else would we talk about right now before it's moved?

I thought you were sleeping?
    edited July 2010
    I am. I sleep post. Don't judge me nigger. I already told mafiabro in #army that I wants really sleeping I'm just watching Clockwork Orange but I'll probably pass the fuck out soon.

Also, I wish i could have moved it but even though I've asked to mod BI and 3 or 4 people vouched for me, I'm still not the mod :(
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    I am. I sleep post. Don't judge me nigger. I already told mafiabro in #army that I wants really sleeping I'm just watching Clockwork Orange but I'll probably pass the fuck out soon.

Also, I wish i could have moved it but even though I've asked to mod BI and 3 or 4 people vouched for me, I'm still not the mod :(

I sent you a pm bro hit me back
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Clockwork Orange is decent, have you read the book?

(This thread may definitely may need to moved now.)
    edited July 2010
    Clockwork Orange is decent, have you read the book?

(This thread may definitely may need to moved now.)

I'm not big on "reading". The only book I read willingly was Stranger Than Fiction but Chuck P.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ha, you'd like Lullaby I'm sure.

Has to do with a tune that kills whoever hears it.
    edited July 2010
    Ha, you'd like Lullaby I'm sure.

Has to do with a tune that kills whoever hears it.

Yea i have it. And invisible monsters. Havent read either of them yet though.