Facebook's new comment system is spammable

You may or may not have noticed this, but Facebook's comment system has now changed, allowing you to type something and hit the enter button to post it! By mashing random keys on the keyboard and hitting the enter button rapidly, you can effectively spam someone's statuses with absolute garbage :D

Comments

• ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Yeah I noticed that. I'm actually about to give that a shot right now
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hm, time to find out of FB has flood control.
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    So I just spammed my girlfriend's page with 200 comments of the word "spam" in under five minutes. I don't see any flood control here lets go have some fun any suggestions?
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    we can go spam that one ginger kid that doesnt have a soul
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    I've tried it already. It capped me at 100 and told me to enter a captcha. It's annoying.
  • edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I've tried it already. It capped me at 100 and told me to enter a captcha. It's annoying.

Well that sucks, when I tried it the other day, I was able to keep spamming until my hands hurt too much - way over 100 comments :D Still, 100 is quite a large number, and with a good few people spamming at once then there would be some annoyance.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well that sucks, when I tried it the other day, I was able to keep spamming until my hands hurt too much - way over 100 comments :D Still, 100 is quite a large number, and with a good few people spamming at once then there would be some annoyance.

Ye. I had to stop because I was already warned twice in the past for spamming. Ol' skool copypasta.