The somewhat hot asian doctor

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So right after I gave the weird girl my creepy stare, I walked to a clinic that I had an appointment setup for. I needed to check my blood pressure and see if I had tuberculosis; it was some shot that has to turn red if you have it.

So I waited for about 30 minutes fidgeting in the kid-size chair while pwning some noobs in Archetype on my iPhone. The lady called in and I put my phone in my left pocket
and walked into the hall.

I was greeted by a nurse who told me to go to room 4 and that the doc will arrive shortly. I figured it'd be disrespectful to take my phone out so I started counting the tiles on the floor. I lost track and then the doc walked in.

She was Asian [thai?] in her early 30's, about 5'5 and reminded me of Teanna Kai. She was wearing skinny jeans, strap boots, and had a nice set of boobs. Well, she told me my blood results showed up fine, blah blah blah, good level of cholesterol, etc... Then she said that I haven't had an annual check up and I told her I did, last month. She said that it needed to be done again because they "updated" their database and needed a re-confirmation of every patient, and said it wasn't necessary. I knew I'd have to get it done at some point so I said, 'ok.'

She told me to pull my pants down, and it was really awkward because I could smell the stench of my nutsacks fill the air. As I laid back on the 'bed' thing, she started feeling my testicles. I tried so hard to not get a hard-on [haha get it?] I started thinking about Ke$ha and other highly unattractive people and it worked. She must've thought I had a small dick but it was cool.

I then left after she told me "That's it "insert my name here!" I subtly watched her walk away, her perfect ass jiggling all the way down the hall. Her jeans were so tight I could make out a faint outline of her panties.

I left the clinic with a hard-on. Really proud.

Comments