Halp

PacinoPacino Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
ok so im stuck on the part in MGS4 where you just fought vamp and loadsa motherfuckin suicide gecko jump in the vicinity and u gotta like kill them all with ur railgun in under a minute or somethin while vamp is fightin that other dude but i cant seem to kill em all in time and they start blowin up and then everyone dies how do you do it cause ive tried like 50 times now and im gettin angry please help

Comments

• BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't played it in a while but I'm sure you can use chaffs. Also, keep switching sides by running under Metal Gear Rex to its back and front. Use rations.

Are they too fast or something?

Also, just putting this out there: I have a Big Boss rating on that game. :cool:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    no im just too slow and metal gear rex wtf i didnt see anythin other than loadsa geckos and i was kind of trapped behind loads of rubble from the ceiling that fell in so i cant really move anywhere so i cant get close to them and chaffs what do they do delay the detonation countdown or something im gonna have another go soon
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    omfg i forgot to save it now im all the way back at the beginning of act 4 omfg FUCK FUCK FUCK
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited March 2011
    I used the Anti-material rifle .50BMG I bought from drebbin, I seem to recall killing the Gecko much faster with that but its been a while since i played. You shoot em in that steel/silver spherical thingy on their head. thats the brain. also resist the urge to watch the awesome and vaguely arousing knife fight between Vamp and Raiden.