Paying for for less?!

SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I love Burger King's tender crisp chicken sandwiches. I always order them the same way (with cheese only). Now they normally come with lettuce and tomato and cheese. So why do I still have to pay an extra 50 cents for 2 slices of cheese when they are not using mayo, lettuce or tomatoes and their company slogan is "Have it your way". I think it should be fair trade that I can get it made with cheese only for the same price considering I am getting it with less ingredients.

Anyone else feel like we should more often get what we receive not what we could get?

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    have you seen there new

Thrice meat stacker. It has bacon

and cheese. for just thrice dollars.

like :eek:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    have you seen there new

Thrice meat stacker. It has bacon

and cheese. for just thrice dollars.

like :eek:

They've had the stacker since 06.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Come on nigga. im a frequent customer

there no they dont.

Go back to your Mcdonalds pussy

1 cheese bruger
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Because cheese is more expensive than lettuce and tomatoes. See, the thing is this, if you don't like it go somewhere else.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    Come on nigga. im a frequent customer

there no they dont.

Go back to your Mcdonalds pussy

1 cheese bruger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BK_Stacker
  • nomercynomercy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    if you dont like it .....just dont go there
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    Because cheese is more expensive than lettuce and tomatoes. See, the thing is this, if you don't like it go somewhere else.

Yeah except that is the only place that sells that sandwich around here. I live in the boondocks. We have a BK and a Mcds. If I had other options I would use them, hell I've even tried to find a way to buy a case of their frozen sandwiches and I'd cook them myself.

The manager didn't really answer me when I inquired about buying a case though.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ask some affable looking chap you see in a uniform. You should know the kind of person you are looking for.

Also, I am sure that if you have a BK and a McD then you must live some where with at least a decent store where you can buy food and make it yourself. If it is as bad as you feel it is, just dont eat through the day and only eat at home.
    edited March 2011
    Speedbags wrote: »
    Yeah except that is the only place that sells that sandwich around here. I live in the boondocks. We have a BK and a Mcds. If I had other options I would use them, hell I've even tried to find a way to buy a case of their frozen sandwiches and I'd cook them myself.

The manager didn't really answer me when I inquired about buying a case though.
    whambulance.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Its not horrible that they do it, it just always made me wonder why, at first I figured just laziness. I mean, all in all, I love the sandwiches and I eat them as a nice treat about once every 2 weeks. If I knew how to mimic them with real chicken from a store I'd do that and save myself some money.
    edited March 2011
    That shit is all slow poison anyhow eat real food.
    edited March 2011
    whambulance.jpg

Will it take me to BK?!:p
    edited March 2011
    No, but if you eat BK long enough chances are it will pick you up.
    edited March 2011
    Hahaha fair enough, like I said in an earlier post its not a mainstay staple of my diet, just a treat when I am out that way. Usually once a week at best and once a month at worst.