Think I might have STD, help?

Rave89Rave89 Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Life
Well I had sex recently for the first time, i was a Virgin, and the women was in her 30's, apparently not had sex in like 5 years. I didn't use a condom what u reckon my chances are? Of course she claims to not have had sex in 5 years and im a virgin so would the number of years since her last shag make a difference in terms of me catching anything?

shitting bricks and cba to have an umbrella shoved up my penis so if someone could enlighten me on my chances would be grateful, thanks.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Did she look dirty?

Can't you just get checked? If you're underage, there are public centers where you can get tested and your parents won't be notified.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    Rave89 wrote: »
    so would the number of years since her last shag make a difference in terms of me catching anything?

If she had something, and wasn't treated, she probably still has it. If she has something untreatable, then she still has it.
    Rave89 wrote:
    someone could enlighten me on my chances would be grateful, thanks.

You didn't wear a rubber so here are your chances:
    If she has something, then you now have something.
    If she's clean, then so are you.

If you're really that worried about it just get checked.
    Enjoy your herpes.:o:o:o
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited March 2011
    You're screwed.

Oh ya and she's def preggers.:o
  • Rave89Rave89 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Did she look dirty?

Can't you just get checked? If you're underage, there are public centers where you can get tested and your parents won't be notified.

No she didn't look dirty.

And im not underage.
    edited March 2011
    If she had something, and wasn't treated, she probably still has it. If she has something untreatable, then she still has it.

You didn't wear a rubber so here are your chances:
    If she has something, then you now have something.
    If she's clean, then so are you.

If you're really that worried about it just get checked.
    Enjoy your herpes.:o:o:o

Thanks for reply, um she has never had anything as far as i know, and she's not the type that has slept around, i am seriously thinking of getting checked anyway. I will be using a jonny all times in the future thats for sure.
    edited March 2011
    You're screwed.

Oh ya and she's def preggers.:o

She's on the pill, i can say that. I didn't jizz in her anyway.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Congratulations you now have AIDS. You will die a slow and painful death. Enjoy the fruits of your depravity.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't jizz in her anyway.

Then it doesn't count. You're still a virgin.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    <Rave89> im a virgin
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the replys people
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    Kiss your dick goodbye
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Why the fuck would you not wear a condom if it was your first time. I don't get that shit. Unless she's on the pill and you know her real well, then you should never fuck without one.

Any symptoms? or are you just thinking you got and STD because you had secks.
    edited March 2011
    no symptoms, and yeh it was stupid i dunno what i was thinking tbh.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Best to get checked ASAP, even if you don't have anything. No time like the present. I lost my virginity without a rubber and was paranoid. She had the implant but it scared me shitless. I should make it more of a habit, but I'm settling down now (so to speak...:eek:) so I can enjoy sex without the feel of a washing up glove over my helmet :D
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    give it 6 weeks, if you see little bumps around shaft

head, and balls you gotz to worry. other than that

you should be cool. Oh and if it stings when you piss like

a couple of days from now. you got something.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Best to get checked ASAP, even if you don't have anything. No time like the present. I lost my virginity without a rubber and was paranoid. She had the implant but it scared me shitless. I should make it more of a habit, but I'm settling down now (so to speak...:eek:) so I can enjoy sex without the feel of a washing up glove over my helmet :D

The first time I did, I wore a condom...

...the mother fucker broke, and my girlfriend wasn't on the pill. thank fuck I pulled out.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »
    Why the fuck would you not wear a condom if it was your first time. I don't get that shit. Unless she's on the pill and you know her real well, then you should never fuck without one.

Any symptoms? or are you just thinking you got and STD because you had secks.

read OP post again , he didnt have one on him
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    In a few days your penis may fall off.

It's better to remove it now, despite the absence of any irregularities, or it may spread to other parts of your body. just like gangrene.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    if shes 30 and still on the pill, that means she fucks around and doesn't make any one wrap up, so get fuckin tested I get tested every 3 months no shame in it nothing to be embarrassed about
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    Get tested. Apart from AIDS, just about any STD can be cured with a simple antibiotics treatment if it is discovered ASAP. Let syphilis go free until you get serious symptoms (can take a year) and you should start saying your goodbyes.
    edited March 2011
    Thanks again for the replys. And did you really have to go and say syphilis?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Did she look dirty?

Because you can really tell by her looking dirty. Even the dirtiest of women could be std free bud :facepalm:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well I had sex recently for the first time, i was a Virgin, and the women was in her 30's, apparently not had sex in like 5 years. I didn't use a condom what u reckon my chances are? Of course she claims to not have had sex in 5 years and im a virgin so would the number of years since her last shag make a difference in terms of me catching anything?

shitting bricks and cba to have an umbrella shoved up my penis so if someone could enlighten me on my chances would be grateful, thanks.

I was that woman. I guess I might as well let you know that I have AIDS, I should have told you at the time, but I didn't want to spoil the moment. Sorry bout that!
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ummm. how about get your ass tested and was this woman your ma?
    edited March 2011
    Fair play the trolls on this website are so good.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks again for the replys. And did you really have to go and say syphilis?

Every time you're asking yourself "Should I wear a condom?" think about syphilis.

The answer will be clear.

Or AIDS. Fuck, man, why on earth do people still have casual sex without condoms? Is 10 minutes of rubber-free pleasure really worth AIDS?
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Every time you're asking yourself "Should I wear a condom?" think about syphilis.

Or AIDS. Fuck, man, why on earth do people still have casual sex without condoms? Is 10 minutes of rubber-free pleasure really worth AIDS?

ten minutes? is that how long you last without a condom?

STDs are a scare tactic by the government to try and reduce the birth rate, I figured you people here would know that...
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited March 2011
    Amie wrote: »

Anybody with any kind of education knows that the government disseminates "STDs" randomly via the water supply. Condoms are just another corporate money making scam.

Are you going to be a sucker your entire life? Read a book once in a while for gods sake. :facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    what book is that?

and

Raw dog is my middle name ;)
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Anybody with any kind of education knows that the government disseminates "STDs" randomly via the water supply. Condoms are just another corporate money making scam.

Are you going to be a sucker your entire life? Read a book once in a while for gods sake. :facepalm:

I don't mean that they don't exist... I just mean that the government, through it's influence in public school sex education, television, and what have you, greatly exaggerate their commonality and danger.

And besides, women are supposed to get pregnant, that's why you have an urge to fuck them in the first place. Sex with a condom is a horrible compromising agreement with "the man" comparable in treachery to the English sleeping with the virgin, newly wed women of the scottish (or maybe it was Irish, who cares, my point still stands).

Politics, and latex are trying to fight hundreds of thousands of years of instinct... stop worrying about catching something and dieing, and you'll finally start living.