Would you?

Dose MeDose Me Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
Let's say you go over to meet a woman you've been having sex with. On the way there she is sending you texts hinting that she has a friend with her as well that is down to fuck.

Sweet right?

Well you get there and its the woman you usually enjoy fucking and a whale. A fucking whale.

Do you do it? Do you lose your threesome virginity like you lost your first one...any way possible?

Or do you deny it...hoping that the god's will bless you on another, better day due to your restraint.

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    If she has giant tits, then go for it. Close your eyes tight and don't let her "suck," your penis, she'll thinks it a sausage and eat it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well if you're into roleplaying, try this out:

moby-dick.jpg
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    She had giant tits but they weren't nice giant tits...she had cleavage in many areas of her body.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's her? RUN AWAY.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    ... More tequila please.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do your good deed for the day, help a fattie burn some calories. It's the only way
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm gonna say no to most of these replies... especially the role playing
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do not walk, RUN away. You will get fat girl stink all over you if you don't. It's horribly hard to wash off without resorting to steel wool. Do not fuck fatties.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hell no.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2010
    ehh. I couldn't do it, but if you did/do, more power to you
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only way I would say to go for it is If not only you were really fucked up on both alcohol and drugs but every man in this thread is as well. DON'T FUCK FATTIES. They always come back and think its ok to have round 2.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    How fat are we talking?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depends, is the fine maiden fine enough for thou to also spear the whale?
    edited July 2010
    No whales plz.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fatass.GIF
    Obese Chicks are totally disgusting. Fat Chicks are almost just as disgusting. Chubby chicks it really depends. However, every girl needs curves. I don't want a girl that's too skinny, then that will be disturbing.
    edited July 2010
    That makes me want to vomit and die.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »

This.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

What are you talking about. Sex with fat chicks are great. Its like a long adventure. You can't just have sex with em. You have to go on a search mission first and take a trip through the fat rolls. Gotta keep digging till you get to the vigina. Once there you must insert without getting sucked in. If you do get sucked in light a match and the heat will force an abrupt opening in the vigina where you can escape but you must be fast. See this could write a whole book. Fat chix are awsome.

Damn I'm glad I'm not one of those people that likes fat chix. I saw a skinny black guy with a huge fat asian women at a night club a little bit ago. It was fuckin weird.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I saw a skinny black guy with a huge fat asian women at a night club a little bit ago. It was fuckin weird.

MacGruber's parents lol. Where the hell is that guy anyway?
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    What are you talking about. Sex with fat chicks is great. Its like a long adventure. You can't just have sex with em. You have to go on a search mission first and take a trip through the fat rolls. Gotta keep digging till you get to the vigina. Once there you must insert without getting sucked in. If you do get sucked in light a match and the heat will force an abrupt opening in the vigina where you can escape but you must be fast. See this could write a whole book. Fat chix are awsome.

Damn I'm glad I'm not one of those people that likes fat chix. I saw a skinny black guy with a huge fat asian women at a night club a little bit ago. It was fuckin weird.

I know you're joking, but sex with fat chix is srs bsns.
  • edited July 2010
    I know you're joking, but sex with fat chix is srs bsns.

This. Hygiene is imperative foar s3xiness.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn strait I am joken. Fucking fat chicks is a, no brainer, NO situation. I would rather kill myself for real.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I use the term whale very rarely.

That should answer the "how fat we talkin?" question.

Over 250 lbs and shorter the 6 foot.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »

more tequila or maybe asks first for a picture when you do get a chance. if not hmmmm fuck it .:p
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010

Well, my rule of thumb is that I don't copulate with anything heavier than me.
    edited August 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »

That's my rule of thumb as well.
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    As much as I'd love to experience a threesome, I'd had to pass if one of them wasn't fuckable solo. It kind of ruins the experience IMO.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    wtf, cant pass on this.

Its a good opportunity to get three some exp. points

trust me you dont want to look like a noob when

the time comes for an epic threesome..

let the hot chic ride you, while the fat bitch

sits on your face. ... lol :sick:
  • Sabbath102Sabbath102 New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    tough call. If you blow it off then you probable screwed any chance with the hot chick again. think I might do it
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Just man up and do it!! What are you worried about? :D
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't understand most guys' seeming interest in threesomes. You dont even have that many dicks to fill all those holes.
  • edited May 2011
    Agent 008 wrote: »

this.... Usually; I lost weight last summer and haven't put it all on so there's wiggle room, but I dont like flab.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I fucking hate fat bitches. No. I think I would probably vomit.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    One word....NO!

Or I would make her chase me, and maybe she would be slim before she catches me :P
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    I don't understand most guys' seeming interest in threesomes. You dont even have that many dicks to fill all those holes.

wow what a faggot response
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    big titties are nice and all but huge fatty titties are a no no, not to mention the fatty pussy fat
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'd definitely say yes to that 3some...wouldn't bother me at all if one was a big girl.
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    She had giant tits but they weren't nice giant tits...she had cleavage in many areas of her body.

Oh damn! Hahaha! That doesnt really sound good. I do like big women, but if her tits arent nice, her pussys not completely shaved, and if she has a weird smell id just close my eyes and plug my nose and imagine something better.