how far would you go?

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
to make someone happy or to make someone's life better. how far would you go to get revenge for yourself . how bout a loved one , daughter , son , friends , mom , dad, sis , bro , niece , nephew , cousin , aunt , uncle ? :mad:

me i would beat the shit out of , even kill a person if that asshole was giving, a loved one , a hard time . maybe a boss was treating someone i cared about like shit a work really taking advantage of him or her. i would go find his or her ass and beat them silly then rob them , ill try n get their card pin number from them put them in the trunk go to ATM's withdraw money and dispose of them. i would rob some people just to get by on hard times. if i had some kids n they were hungry and i had no money i would rob a person just to feed them . but hopefully i'll always have a little money to spend even for food.

sometimes i feel like busting one of these. i prolly would if i lived in a lilttle town.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Yes. Yes I have. I'm trying to avoid that downward spiral now.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    details u whore.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I will in due course ;)
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    if i had some kids n they were hungry and i had no money i would rob a person just to feed them.

When I was young my family was very poor and my mother embezzled money to feed us and get a little caught up on the mountain of bills. She got caught and went to jail.

Me, it depends on the circumstances and who it is concerning. I would kill someone if I had to. Otherwise I would definitely beat them down.
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
    When I clicked the title I really expected to read "for a klondike bar?". :(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    its "what would you do..." ^^^

If im in good health and happy, fuck everyone else
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    its "what would you do..." ^^^

If im in good health and happy, fuck everyone else

Fucking this. I hate to be one of those "looking out for number 1" people, but I've been dragged down too many times trying to make other people happy. Why should I? The people I've helped in such a manner did nothing with their happiness but lose it quickly and spiral downward again. They continuously waste their lives. Fuck those people.
  • edited March 2011
    about 3 miles
    edited March 2011
    hmm i thought this thread would get a lot more posts.
  • edited March 2011
    OK 4 miles no more tho
    edited March 2011
    ^^^ i lol

cold blooded!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    If the price is right :cool:
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    there is no glory in killing... doesn't make you feel better. it gets to you no matter what the circumstances were. you won't sleep because you will be haunted by the face of your victim...
    edited March 2011
    Dont worry bout my bitch friend

DS/JS if you respond negative to him

he'll ignore you.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dont worry bout my bitch friend

DS/JS if you respond negative to him

he'll ignore you.

Too bad he can't ignore the SYPHILIS.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Too bad he can't ignore the SYPHILIS.

I prefer thinking he's a leper.
    edited May 2011
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    If necessary I would, I hesitate to say happily, but well dutifully kill someone. But I'd rather beat some one down- there is a big difference between teaching someone a lesson, and ending their learning for ever.
    But good friends and people I risk my freedom for, as RE91 said, seem to just through it back in my face. They either barely acknowledge the risk I put my self in for them, this doesn't bother me much, but then they'll go and succumb to sadness again
  • StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I thought that about my family until they spat in my face. There's only one family member I would kill and steal for, but he is as clever, nasty and manipulative as I am and won't be defeated. If he is - we will simply join forces.