Gen. Wesley Clark: Proof Libyan Invasion was Planned 10 Years in Advance

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The is from a General who was top a dog before he retired. It is just like I keep telling people. The Republicans and the Democrats are working for the same Brussels banker.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    You are missing the point, as usual, the point is the a former top general admits that action has been planned by the U.S. for a decade now. If Obama is all for his pre election war rhetoric why would he carry through with plans form the Bush administration? Think about it Chester....
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    You are missing the point, as usual, the point is the a former top general admits that action has been planned by the U.S. for a decade now. If Obama is all for his pre election war rhetoric why would he carry through with plans form the Bush administration? Think about it Chester....

The US has probably drawn up plans to attack every middle eastern country over the past decade, just like they drew up plans for attacking the USSR.

I think it's natural for all the European Union countries to merge into a superstate, kick out all American military presence and have a combined European Military, fedaralism rules.

Also, I have never seen an intelligent documentary on the Illuminati without it going on about how they all worship the devil, why would a group that was so advanced even beleive in good and evil, let alone the Christian devil.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    The US has probably drawn up plans to attack every middle eastern country over the past decade, just like they drew up plans for attacking the USSR.

I think it's natural for all the European Union countries to merge into a superstate, kick out all American military presence and have a combined European Military, fedaralism rules.

Also, I have never seen an intelligent documentary on the Illuminati without it going on about how they all worship the devil, why would a group that was so advanced even beleive in good and evil, let alone the Christian devil.

Listen to what Clark is saying. They did not draw up contingency plans to attack Libya, they made plans to make excuses to attack Libya and other nations as well.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    I wish I could say this is surprising, but it's not. I'm just glad that most citizens seem to be aware that US involvement in Libya has nothing to do with 'stopping a tyrant.'
    Krane wrote: »
    Europe will be a satellite state of some Arab nation within the next 100 years.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I'm not a keen buyer of the whole Illuminati thing although the more I watch it the more it convinces me. The first bit of the first video just reassured me of my hatred for Governments, really. The amount of people who don't even consider these possibilities frighten me :facepalm:
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's called a contingency plan you noob. Now stfu and gtfo.