Sinking. Again.

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I think my schizophrenia is starting back up again, which is annoying as I thought I'd got rid of it. I mean it's quite enjoyable sometimes but not always.

Is it possible to cycle between the subtypes?

The delusions and paranoia are becoming prominent.
I think I'm being watched over the internet.
I think I get possessed by different pairs of headphones or speakers.
I think two of my close friends have been undercover cops the whole time I've known them, and now it's getting close to there final move.

These are close to impossible as my friends are only 17 (I'm 15) which is too young to be in the police, well enough undercover.
I'm probably not (but not definitely not) at a stage where I'm worth tracing through the internet.

Hmmm, I think I should cut down on weed for a while, any suggestions?

Comments

• SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    Go talk to a shrink? Did you have a bad childhood or has it always been this way since you can remember?
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Speedbags wrote: »
    Go talk to a shrink? Did you have a bad childhood or has it always been this way since you can remember?

I have several times, I find them unhelpful.
    A combination of both, but it became more prominent through my early teens.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    smoke a joint bro.

you'll be ok
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Get some gatorade and cheetos. You'll be ok.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Joint, gatorade and cheetos.
    I got a joint, some vals, a bowl of super noodles and a can of coke.

I haven't seen cheetos in years, nom:thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeh, cut down on the weed. It may be beneficial in relieving certain problems, but schizophrenia is not one of them.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited March 2011
    These are close to impossible as my friends are only 17 (I'm 15) which is too young to be in the police, well enough undercover.

They could be lying about their ages. The police like to have people that can pass as kids for their undercover officers. They're probably in their late 20s.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Take a day or two off to get away from whatever stress you may have. You sound like you're overdue for a holiday. It is important to make time for yourself every once in a while. If there us any medication you've been prescribed I suggest taking it. Try smoking less weed if you think it is a problem but I doubt that is hurting you. Good luck.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Take a day or two off to get away from whatever stress you may have. You sound like you're overdue for a holiday. It is important to make time for yourself every once in a while. If there us any medication you've been prescribed I suggest taking it. Try smoking less weed if you think it is a problem but I doubt that is hurting you. Good luck.

This. You should always know your mates are there for you and aren't going to rat you out if you have known them for long enough. I used to escape via the back garden if people knocked for me as I was that paranoid - but when the episode is over you look back and hopefully realise it was all overblown.
    Good, non-paranoid vibes being sent :)
  • edited March 2011
    If you're serious, then you need to get some serious relaxation or seek some help.

Schizophrenic symptoms and delusions are nothing but trouble. Like that other dude said, if you think the weed is a problem, stop it.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    I think my schizophrenia is starting back up again, which is annoying as I thought I'd got rid of it. I mean it's quite enjoyable sometimes but not always.

Is it possible to cycle between the subtypes?
    Hmmm, I think I should cut down on weed for a while, any suggestions?
    Were you formally diagnosed with schizophrenia? Are you taking any medication for the symptoms currently? And yes, it is possible to cycle through the subtypes.

Definitely quit smoking weed. Here's some info on weed and schizophrenia: http://schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003851.html