Need "non toxic" highs.

edited March 2011 in Man Cave
I recently went through a bad experience that had nasty effects on my liver. As a result I am enjoying the first weeks in recent memory without the slightest bit of control over my neurochemistry. It's almost like a high unto itself, and I'll save the rant about the effects for B&M. What I need is a buzz.

Oxygen deprivation comes to mind, but that seems both dangerous and pointless. Nitrous oxide is cool, never even touches your liver, and I have a few dozen on hand, but the buzz is short lived and eventually boring. LSD is another option, the tiny amount would be easily dealt with by even my half assed liver, but it is not something I can just pick up like a bong, enjoy a little buzz and be functional a while later.

Exercise helps, I have been taking long walks, and feel better for it. My GF and I have experimented a bit with S&M, and that combined with some good hard fucking, is pretty damn good, and if that is to become my vice of choice, so be it. But, I fucking love drugs, and I'll be damned if I am going to give up without a fight.

I have scoured Erowid for anything that will give me a nice relaxing buzz, and is either metabolized by the brain, expelled by respiration, or active in very tiny doses. High grade heroin comes to mind, but I have neither the finances nor the desire.

So, your homework for today, find me a buzz, something relaxing, something fun, find me my "Mary Poppins" drug, do something impossible.

C/O
"I will adapt, but man, this sucks"

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    God lolololololololololololol
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    The first thing that comes to mind about active in small doses are RC's. Not sure how non-toxic they are though. I wish I could be more helpful.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Smoke weed.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    You hep yourself up with booze? Just smoke weed, you will be fine.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Heroine. Just do it. If you live for high, why not just die high.

Or get high on life :p start some assets and be your own boss.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    You need to be more specific, if you 'just wanna get fucked up' and are thinking about using LSD or other psychedelics to do it then I really do hope you have a bad trip.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited March 2011
    Marijuana.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Datura

This. i do this shit about 8 times a month in the summer. its pretty good in my opinion, but some people freak out on or are idiots and take to much and od. it has a bad rep. but if done properly with the right amounts its a interesting WILD tripp.
  • edited March 2011
    I should have described my problem better. Because my liver is struggling just to cope with the natural toxins in foods and those created by normal metabolism, anything I ingest stays in my system way longer than it should, and could possibly be broken down into something very toxic instead of being neutralized. Just taking a few tylenols would land me back in the hospital.

My doctor won't even prescribe Ambien or benzos to help me as I detox, anything that needs to be broken down by the liver to be metabolized and excreted is off limits. I can do NO2 because it is broken down in the bloodstream, I could take acid or very pure heroin(I think?), because the amount required to have an effect is tiny.

I took a hit off a good joint last friday, and for a while it was blessed relief, but the buzz went on and on and I eventually became pretty sick and very paranoid. So no weed, and I'm pretty sure even looking at a Datura flower would kill me, that stuff is flat out toxic.

I'm pretty sure I'm posing an impossible question, but who knows?, maybe someone out there could be helpful.

And as for you Krane, did you even read the OP?, wishing a bad trip on someone is faggotry of the highest order, you fucking fuck.

C/O
    "I am high on life, but it's a shitty buzz"
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    /\, I hear it's better if you base it using "easy off" oven spray.
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
    Smoke weed.
    this
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Maybe just lay off for a while man. That or just smoke the ganja(and or eat it).

Honestly, your situation sounds pretty bad; a coupla weeks without booze or drugs ain't the end of te world.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    I should have described my problem better. Because my liver is struggling just to cope with the natural toxins in foods and those created by normal metabolism, anything I ingest stays in my system way longer than it should, and could possibly be broken down into something very toxic instead of being neutralized. Just taking a few tylenols would land me back in the hospital.

My doctor won't even prescribe Ambien or benzos to help me as I detox, anything that needs to be broken down by the liver to be metabolized and excreted is off limits. I can do NO2 because it is broken down in the bloodstream, I could take acid or very pure heroin(I think?), because the amount required to have an effect is tiny.

I took a hit off a good joint last friday, and for a while it was blessed relief, but the buzz went on and on and I eventually became pretty sick and very paranoid. So no weed, and I'm pretty sure even looking at a Datura flower would kill me, that stuff is flat out toxic.

I'm pretty sure I'm posing an impossible question, but who knows?, maybe someone out there could be helpful.

And as for you Krane, did you even read the OP?, wishing a bad trip on someone is faggotry of the highest order, you fucking fuck.

C/O
    "I am high on life, but it's a shitty buzz"

You should take supplements that are good for your liver. If you are willing to trade your money for living longer, this shouldn't be a hard option.

Of course, it comes down to which supplements to look for.:rolleyes:
  • PNDstonedPNDstoned Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Vape some weed, that's pretty much as non toxic as it gets.
  • edited March 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    You should take supplements that are good for your liver. If you are willing to trade your money for living longer, this shouldn't be a hard option.

Of course, it comes down to which supplements to look for.:rolleyes:

You are entirely correct, I am taking milk thistle, along with a couple of prescription meds. And it is not really a hard choice to make, I like to get high, but I have to be alive and in reasonable health to do it.
    I did find a few things on my own, and once I have tested them I will post about them. They use light and sound to induce alpha wave states in the brain, and a couple say they can induce psychedelic states. Might be fun, time will tell.

C/O
    "fifty ways to love your liver"
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not sure how effective it is but Kang Yuan is a Chinese herb and vitamin mixture in pill form that is supposed to protect your liver and aid your body in other ways.

You may want to research it. I take them and I haven't had any negative side effects so it couldn't hurt. They claim that it's great for alcoholics and substance abusers because it protects the liver from harmful chemicals.

Check it out.
  • edited March 2011
    ^^thanks mang!, I will check that out.
  • edited March 2011
    Smoke weed.

This.

EDIT: A vape if you really want to be healthy about it.

Also, once you get a vape, you can vaporize all sorts of stuff, opening up loads of possibilities in terms of getting a buzz.