Taliban Bomb's

wasjoshwasjosh Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Okay, so I'm taking it upon myself to bring the dope fighting 'extrimest' handbook to this forum.

You know, the guys credited with bringing down the towers,(Box knifes, plane ticket, umm what else do you need?) the shit they used to do that.

I'll start with some simple shit, since that's all I know.

Thank you Patriot Act for giving me the right to do this, or wait, is it some other document that does?

Anyways, here we go.

I.E.D. Improvised Explosive Device
Primarily constructed off a base of RDX, or another 'mold-able' plastic explosive that might be easier to handle/get a hold. From there you can take a few different routes, depending on what Anti-American target you've got.
  1. A Bomb for a Bombs sake. You need something to make a bang, add some shrapnel to increase the effect. Bang, bang, bang, use it for whatever the fuck you can pull out your ass, or someone else's.
  2. Claymore Mine. Got a specific direction you want to hit for? Target? Well if 'yes' is the answer to either one of those, go this route. This sends the shrapnel straight where you want it, and more importantly, when you want it. Again, add some shrapnel to increase the 'effect'.
  3. Road-Side Bomb. Don't let the name fool you, of course this can be used for heavily armed road-traveling(or route, whatever you can figure out) vehicles, but also against a 'heavy' building or structure. Road-side grabs the headlines, this is want is killing our soldiers as they(the soldiers) drive around Afghanistan planting opium fields.

Alrightly, let's go from there.

The cheapest, if you can reach it, and easiest way to put one of these together is the most logical. That means taking a 105+mm explosive noise making shell, (a huge nigger-chaser if you will), inside a simple container containing a shit ton of steel BBs. Bam, and bang.

It goes on from there, but the basic difference comes down to the different trigger mechanisms, and maybe a bit of fucking around on directional mapping.

I'll come back later and finish up, depending on the response this gets...

Comments

• AdmnistratorAdmnistrator Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    you look 13 in your avatar
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Build a bigger one than we expect you to n blow up something of significance to you. To prove you're really with us.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    you look 13 in your avatar

Awesome, maybe I can do pedobaiting, you got msn?
    Build a bigger one than we expect you to n blow up something of significance to you. To prove you're really with us.

Give me your address, and I'll blow it to shit. But first I'll need a reason or two.

Why don't you threaten to rob my house steal what is mine, or something like that? I've got a wonderful(inoperable) grow-op in my basement. Tomatoes, cucumbers, shit shit shit, lot's of stuff, just no weed(it could be easily adapted.). It's worth stealing if you think you're a badass.

I posted my address a bit back, should I do it again?

Or you can heed the reading on my door, "No warrant is getting you through this door alive" and pretend to be my friend.

Been drinking, glad to show this side.
    edited July 2010
    Stop trying to figure out where I live:eek:

But if you're not gonna blow anything up then next time you come near one of the meetings you're probably gonna get shot.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stop trying to figure out where I live:eek:

But if you're not gonna blow anything up then next time you come near one of the meetings you're probably gonna get shot.

I stopped before I finished asking you.

It's wonderful for you to threaten me, of course I can't expect you to read everything I type on here, but yeah controversy is where it's at.

Go die in a ditch, and I'll forget about you before I forget about that dumbass nigger who poses as your avatar.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Admnistrator is right, you also sound like you're about 13.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Taliban didn't take down the Twin Towers that was Al-Queda. Believe it or not, they're two different organizations. One at the time was Stateless and still is and one was the leading party of Afghanistan. What the Taliban was accused of at the time was harboring Al-Queda members not being under the rule of Al-Queda but harboring Al-Queda members. They're two different entities. :facepalm:

Also, if you're looking to make a decent IED, I'd stick with the Vietminh improvised explosives.
    13579 wrote: »
    English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Admnistrator is right, you also sound like you're about 13.

Hes likely is 13.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    kewl

SUPER KEWL. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Improvised ammunitions. The Terrorists use old discarded bombs and some fairly simple explosive to get the job done. IED's are quite famous for this.

In short, they will use whatever they can get, from bundled up grenades to sophisticated bombs or even Air to Air missiles.

I will add more later. Sleep time.
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »
    I stopped before I finished asking you.

It's wonderful for you to threaten me, of course I can't expect you to read everything I type on here, but yeah controversy is where it's at.

Go die in a ditch, and I'll forget about you before I forget about that dumbass nigger who poses as your avatar.

don't shit talk ODB you fucking faggot do I say shit about your dead grandma? STFU

and the title, Taliban Bomb's, is just askin' to get trolled so don't try to get hard when it happens. Fail thread, who the fuck wants to be associated with a site advocating the manufacturing of "Taliban bombs". Major :facepalm:..
    edited July 2010
    don't shit talk ODB you fucking faggot do I say shit about your dead grandma? STFU

and the title, Taliban Bomb's, is just askin' to get trolled so don't try to get hard when it happens. Fail thread, who the fuck wants to be associated with a site advocating the manufacturing of "Taliban bombs". Major :facepalm:..

I would.

I was expecting a decent IED making guide but when I read that WasJosh made the thread I new it wasn't going to happen.

Theres plenty of IED guides in the textfiles however. :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Call it by it's proper name, don't pose as a wannabe terrorist :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Call it by it's proper name, don't pose as a wannabe terrorist :facepalm:

Agreed. Theres no reason to call it a 'Taliban bomb'.

Call it what it is, an improvised explosive. :o

Also the poster clearly doesn't understand anything about the Taliban.:facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Plus if he did I would just assume that he thinks they're cool or something since he dedicated his thread title to em instead of one of the 100's of other groups that use or have used IED's (like the IRA).
    edited July 2010
    WasJosh if you want to know how to manufacture IED's however check out Paco's thread.
  • edited July 2010
    Thank you Patriot Act for giving me the right to do this, or wait, is it some other document that does?

Yes, its called your first amendment..:facepalm:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's so much more to IEDs than whats here. They are a continually evolving threat. What's written here is barely the tip of the iceberg.
    And "Taliban Bombs"? :facepalm:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    lol, everyone in this thread got trolled. (I hope).
    edited July 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    lol, everyone in this thread got trolled. (I hope).

Sadly I don't think its a troll thread. :facepalm:
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I learn very so much from this thread.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sorry to drop this on you, B&M.
    This thread has no BB value, and is only instigating a bickering match.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    This thread is so full of fail.