Testing.

proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
I'm sure most of the people in this forum have gone through pre-employment drug testing, so I thought I'd get y'alls input.(Actually surprised there's no sticky about this, but anyway)

I have an interview on Monday and it's likely that I'll have to give my piss to get the job. The last time I burned was tuesday; before that, I'd say about three to four times a week with middies...anyway, I know most of the methods of fooling the tests(dilution, coloring with vitamins, fasting, sweating, creatine, etc.), but basically I'm just curious about what the shortest period of time you've gone between smoking and producing a clean sample, and what you did.

Much appreciated.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Palo Azul tea - Works like a charm. Can take it on 2 days clean.

2 packs of palo azul

and you need to make 1 gallon drink it all

2 hours before piss test.

How to make tea:

Boil bark till water turns blueish tint on top.

Consume warm and enjoy the taste.

you're welcome/ :p
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i went 3 days or so after smoking the ganj, then drug testing. however i didnt smoke that often. the less u smoke, the more likely to get out your system quick. but i drank a bunch of water and took azo's, with the burn to make sure i knew it was working. passed it easy breezy son.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    That's reassuring. I'm assuming it'll be done by an independent lab, so I'll probably take creatine and b-2 ontop of that tea--just to be safe. That is if I even get tested...or hired for that matter. hahaa
    edited March 2011
    well good luck on your job mothafucka!
  • edited March 2011
    Weed, unfortunately, is the heartbreaker of many piss tests. Thc is lipophillic, it bonds with fat, and takes ages to leave your system completely. But if you are clean for a while there is no way to tell the minimal amounts slowly creeping back into your bloodstream from amounts typical to "second hand" exposure. Ross Rebagliati still has an olympic medal because of this fact.

C/O
    edited March 2011
    edited April 2011
    Okay, so I have one more question: I was going to substitute my urine for my cousin's who's clean--except that he takes klonopin, and I forgot about that--can I just tell them that I took one? Or...I don't know....it might not be tested for, but either way, I'm taking a big risk.

Help?
    edited April 2011
    Bibbity, bobbity, BUMP
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited April 2011
    I wouldnt admit to taking anything. Thats a bad idea
    edited April 2011
    Well, I'd say it was to help me sleep--I couldn't go to bed for two days straight, and my Mom gave me one...she's a nurse, and she's prescribed them...but yeah, only if it shows up.
    edited April 2011
    ANY input at this point is helpful..test tommorow morning at ten.

I doubt that I can get clean by then(smoked sunday) so, i don't know.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    OK THIS WORKS EVERYTIME.

Go to your nearest deli and buy liptop lemon tea.

Boil salty water and pour the teabag in. Let it sit for a hour or so. You should be able to see the particles spreading to the water.

Then dump the tea into the toilet.

voila!
    edited April 2011
    I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, honestly.
    edited April 2011
    go buy some azos or niacin
    get drunk
    drink a gallon of water
    edited April 2011
    ^

I'm probably just worrying a lot because it's the first job I've had in a while...if I get it. I mean, I have all that stuff, and I'm gonna do it, but it's like: what if the pee is too clear; what if they do a gcms; what if they test creatine levels; what if what if...haha

yeah
    edited April 2011
    do all that, and dont trip. the more u pee the better.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Suck a penis
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Suck a penis

I didn't even need to. :)