The Content Pact - Are You Man Enough?

2»

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Sign me up.
  • edited March 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    Sign me up. I'm working on some stuff for BB right now.

I'm also looking forward to trx's guides because I suck balls at computer hacking.

Well, the first guide I'll write doesn't so much deal with hacking computers, but cracking a WEP key can indeed help you on your way to messing with things. I'll try and make it as short and to the point as possible, with screenshots :D

I might also look into making it work with a plain Ubuntu distro, but I doubt I'll be able to make it work.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    You can count me in. 1 per month isn't too much to ask.

ITT: Fatty owns TDR troll style.

6338392_f5e8b9a016.jpg
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    You can count me in. 1 per month isn't too much to ask.

ITT: Fatty owns TDR troll style.

6338392_f5e8b9a016.jpg

Fatty is playing my game not the other way around, keep your eyes open and you will learn how this is done.
  • edited March 2011
    Fatty is playing my game not the other way around, keep your eyes open and you will learn how this is done.

gjtwE.jpg
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    lol, TDR shut up you old fart.

and

jesus christ this place turned fag heaven.

rixoog.gif
  • edited March 2011
    I got a little carried away and decided to write a guide. It focuses on using the net user command to create/delete accounts on a Windows machine, and can be used either physically or remotely. If the attacker has exploited the target machine then this may be very useful :)

Net User Command Fun
  • edited March 2011
    In a couple of weeks, your time will be up! Has anybody managed to produce something yet? :D
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sure, Sign me up trx.
  • edited March 2011
    ^ Sweet. If you're looking to produce some content for this month then you've got until the 3rd of April (I think). If not then just wait until the next round. I'm yet to see much content being posted though, I think everyone's forgotten :facepalm:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    In a couple of weeks, your time will be up! Has anybody managed to produce something yet? :D

I did. Car Shopping. Actually be at least 2 this month.
    edited March 2011
    I haven't forgotten I've just been very busy lately which is also why I haven't been as active. I will have two: one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. These are my days off.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    im in as well
  • edited March 2011
    im in as well

Awesome. If you want to produce something for this month's edition, then it's got a deadline of April the 3rd which is in a week. Otherwise, you can just participate in the next one :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Awesome. If you want to produce something for this month's edition, then it's got a deadline of April the 3rd which is in a week. Otherwise, you can just participate in the next one :)

Ill try to sort something for this month if i can fit it in with my uni assignments otherwise i will leave it for next months edition
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I have already submitted mine ;) well...to Bad Ideas :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dammit, was busy with tons of stuff :(.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Bout time I write up the 2nd part of that ETN guide...
  • edited April 2011
    I couldn't do this shit.

Well, I could, but I'd forget.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm down... It'll help me get my bony ass behind a desk to write for a change...

Sign me up, iite?

EDIT: Although.... Can you specify moar what you mean/want in terms of content?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    My contribution will be bit delayed due to having had rotator cuff surgery on 30MAR11 and the fact that I am in FL until 12APR11. So expect mine around the 15th. Perhaps I will create two to make up for my tardiness.
  • edited April 2011
    Guides, how-tos, reviews, that sorta shit.

I hear you mahn.

I will get to thinking, I spose
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I propose We start doing guides, how tos, reviews

In english and Spanish for our Spanish speaking lurkers out there.

Propongo Empezamos guías haciendo, cómo tos, comentarios

En Inglés y Español para nuestros mirones Españoles por ahí.

What do you think? :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    I hear you mahn.

I will get to thinking, I spose

Wow, I leave for a few days and there's already a new guy willing to contribute? :D Welcome, I look forward to your addition!
  • edited April 2011
    Haha no worries... Although keep expectations low for the first one, since I have basically no experience writing for totse, and may not meet expectations mah first shot.
    edited April 2011
    Just a friendly reminder to everyone who agreed to this content pact. It is a new month fellas so that means a new article from each of us. Get to it. Trx100 should know the deadline.
  • edited April 2011
    Just a friendly reminder to everyone who agreed to this content pact. It is a new month fellas so that means a new article from each of us. Get to it. Trx100 should know the deadline.

I think it's the third of each month, if I remember correctly. I already wrote my guide up earlier today and posted it - it was about configuring TOR to work with Pidgin :)
    edited May 2011
    Phew, almost didn't make the deadline. This time it is driving tips from a professional driver, yours truely.
    edited May 2011
    IRL is more important than totse. We will be here and I'm sure you will get some leeway. Trx is in school too.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sign me up for next month (and every month after that). Maybe this should be stickied?
  • edited May 2011
    Shiiiiiiiiiiit I forgot about this... I was wrappin up school n shit : (

durrrrrr, next month I will not fail so hard.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Sign me up :) I've got various topics that I would like to post on, and I suppose I could add essays that I have done previously.
  • edited May 2011
    Sign me up :) I've got various topics that I would like to post on, and I suppose I could add essays that I have done previously.

I like the sound of that :) Share your knowledge, we'd love to hear it (preferably in the form of some nicely formatted articles which go nicely into the CMS :)