Random Nose Bleeds

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This has only happened to me three times in my life that I can remember. One of those times was just now. I was posting in a thread and a drop of blood fell from my nose then started pouring out. Another time I was walking home from work and all of a sudden I felt a few drops on my hand. I thought it was raining at first then before I knew it my face and shirt were soaked in blood. Here is the pic of the napkin from today's nose bleeding. It wasn't too bad.
2011-03-27152351.jpg

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    It has stopped for now. It doesn't happen very often. My mum used to get nosebleeds all the time whenever she would get overheated. I dunno if maybe that could be the cause of mine but what you said is more plausible.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Nosebleeds are horrifying. I see a lot of gross shit in veterinary science but something about human blood freaks me the fuck out.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    It has stopped for now. It doesn't happen very often. My mum used to get nosebleeds all the time whenever she would get overheated. I dunno if maybe that could be the cause of mine but what you said is more plausible.

This. I had a friend who would get nose bleeds on scorching days. It kind of just faded away for him. I do recall it only occurring on his left nostril.

Is it both for you or one in particular?

PS: OP u tink ur cool becuz u post pix of blood? pssh
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited March 2011
    The only time I ever got nose bleeds was after a coke binge:(
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
    I get them a lot in dry areas. Kinda looks sketchy cause I get them a lot at work.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    The only time I ever got nose bleeds was after a coke binge:(

This. The day after coke snot is just as fun