Accoustic or Electric?

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Which do you play more? I play my accoustic and classical guitars all the time and hardly ever touch the Electrics.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    First guitar I bought was an electric (fender squire) Now I have an acoustic I stole for some chick ;)
  • edited March 2011
    It depends what I'm playing and who I'm playing with. A lot of the time, I'll stick to my acoustic as it's good to play when jamming with someone, and it allows a singer to get involved a lot easier than having to plug it all in etc. When I was in a hardcore band I used to play electric though, and we'd make a fuck load of noise :D Either is great, as long as it suits the circumstances :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    I don't play guitar but I do fuck around with the bass. Until I dropped my Ibanez acoustic bass and destroyed the neck I enjoyed it more than my electric.
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I voted electric because if I had an electric I would probably play it more than my acoustic.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Built acoustics. Built electrics. Will never do the former again if I can help it.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    Acoustic's are awesome. I really wish I had an electric though.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Most of the time I prefer to hear electric over acoustic.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I've played acoustic and originally wanted to play bass. I've messed around some with electric and Idk it really depends on the mood.