Buying Illicitly Through the Internet

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
My monthly guide, I'm on some Methylphenidite and have already cleaned my room so I needed to do something.
Please add any corrections in the comments before the mods finalize this into an article.

Buying Illicitly Through the Internet

So there is a variety of legal, illegal and gray area products that you can buy through the internet. For this guide though I am going to concentrate on drugs and highs.

Types of drugs easily purchased through the internet-

Research chemicals,
Prescription medicines,
Botanical highs,
Legal highs (Bath salts, Incense, Bonsai food)
Class A's, B's and C's
Inhalants

Buying

First of all, with any site search safe or scam first.
If the supplier only has one or two reviews or isn't on there, here is what I suggest you do.

:thumbsdown:
Don't go for typical sites-
Trippy artwork, flashing images, sites that go on about getting high, any sites that mention what effects it has or is similar to.

:thumbsup:
Look for scientific research sites, often selling other goods such as flasks, beakers and 0.000mg scales (get yourself a set of these if your into RC's)
Go for sites selling the straight chemical rather than any of the blends or bath salt shits, personally I just find it too risky.

Through forums.
Through some special forums you can find any class of illegal drug you want.
Make sure these sellers have feedback, avoid sellers with little feedback that use proxies, always sample buy before bulk buying.

If you are buying for resale- so big amounts, always use a proxy, fake name and if you want to a PO box or drop box.

Selling.
Always use a proxy, I know this contradicts what I just said, but if you are a reliable seller it will still work.
Send out 5 to 10 free samples for your first go, it won't lose too much profit and you will make it back up soon. Remember to consider postage expenditure before going into business, make sure you have a worthwhile profit margin.

TOR.
The Onion Ring is what I use as a proxy, read TRX100's guide to using it as just using it by itself is not good enough.
There are quite a few sites you can only access through TOR, 90% of these sites are reliable but they are usually more expensive than risking it.

Discuss what else I need to add to this.

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Here are a few sites that sell cannabis online discreetly.

Pot by post

Jay's joints

There is also bud buddy (budbuddy.biz), but that doesn't seem to work anymore without a login.

From here:

Cannabis Culture: Marijuana mail-order
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Here are a few sites that sell cannabis online discreetly.

Pot by post

Jay's joints

There is also bud buddy (budbuddy.biz), but that doesn't seem to work anymore without a login.

From here:

Cannabis Culture: Marijuana mail-order

I wasn't sure we were allowed to put links up and I was mainly doing this to help new buyers and to fulfill my pact.

Regardless, thanks.
    BTW, I just had a quick look at those sites, and fucking hell they're expensive.
  • edited March 2011
    Look for scientific research sites, often selling other goods such as flasks, beakers and 0.000mg scales (get yourself a set of these if your into RC's)
    Go for sites selling the straight chemical rather than any of the blends or bath salt shits, personally I just find it too risky.

Where can I buy microgram scales?
    Furthermore shit like this and Legal Highs Guide is what's going to bring about an Operation Webtryp Part II, this thread is bad and stupid and you should feel bad and stupid.

Especially the fucktard that posted links to mail order Schedule 1 substances.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    holy shit those are some expensive prices for bud
    edited March 2011
    holy shit those are some expensive prices for bud
    I find £10 a gram expensive and for that you expect the best.
    But, but... that's just fucking outrageous.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    Your getting top-class bud though. It's not shitty weed.
  • edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

A reliable, deliver-anywhere dealer with great stuff is well worth the cost.
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

That doesn't justify this-

BUBBLEHASH
    1g for $45 (35 Euros)

I pay just over double that for an ounce of amazing bubble.
    edited March 2011
    Damn. I wish that shit was as cheap over here.
  • edited March 2011
    That doesn't justify this-

BUBBLEHASH
    1g for $45 (35 Euros)

I pay just over double that for an ounce of amazing bubble.

You in Canada?
    edited March 2011
    US. In Florida.
    edited March 2011
    You in Canada?

UK, Surrey.
    Nice bud can go up to £300 an ounce though. People (retarded, money-scrounging cunts) my age are selling ounces of soapbar for £100-200.
    I have a good friend though, but only for bubblehash and ico-later hash, sadly.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Those sites are so expensive because they're shipping substances discreetly with pretty much all the liability on them.

You get what you pay for as well.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited March 2011
    If anyone knows where I can get mush online I would love a pm
  • edited March 2011
    You guys are bringing the heat down and just going to get us in trouble
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Suck my dick faggot.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    The DEA can blow me too.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Report cannabis culture too while you're at it piece of shit snitch faggot.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Snitches get stitches.
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    it should be noted that one could theoretically pay for something online anonymously with a prepaid debit card.

Give a fake name, and you can OPT OUT of supplying a social security number. The only draw back is that the card is not refillable, and you wont get one with your name attached.
  • BudHelperBudHelper Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    I was doing some research for my site when I stumbled on this forum. I could not help but laugh at JosephStalin's amazing stupidity, arrogance, conservatism. Typical American republican thinking the evil weed must be stopped and try to police another country. Be sure to inform the DEA about the coffee shops in Amsterdam too! They're too liberal there LMAO

Anyways, I would like to expand on the links that Skunk provided to include my site which list Mail Order Marijuana scammers (for those who are interested)

http://momservices.netne.net

Everyone have a good day! Except Stalin, who, like his genocidal dictator likeness, can continue to suck cock daily and then burn in hell :)