The official Zombie Survival Sheet thread

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ok I assume we are all doing this in God mode. Put down what you can grab/get to within an hour of the declaration of breakout on foot or in a car.

Here is mine.

god%20mode.jpg

Kevlar vest?:- Where I live there are many, many people who have shotguns. I don't fancy getting hit with shrapnel or stray shot. I'd take my kevlar helmet but it's weighty as fuck.

S-10 Respirator?:- When smashing up Zombies, I don't fancy getting infected by offspray.

Where the fuck will you get an SA-80 from?!:- I work with the Military

...and a sawn off?:- There is a shotgun shop in town. I know the owner well.

Your choice of sronghold?!:- I could either run/drive to the nearby Barracks where I know plenty of people and my Family work, which is (driving) about 10 minutes away and in the middle of nowhere. Uni halls if shit goes off here and I can't immediately escape. That does limit my weapons though, so I'll have to wait it out. Got enough stock to last me 2 weeks. and just destroy the stairs, but that would be a tad challenging.

Mate your vehicle is whack!:- University Security use these but customised. As a member of Staff and good friends with Security I know where the keys are. That said, I could always get the keys for the better vehicles if they were there.

Lol @ soundtrack:- Listen to the urlsnip link ;)

Template.

Comments