Kpins

MonoxidechildMonoxidechild New Arrival
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
popped 6 snorted 2 and I still cant get to sleep!:facepalm:

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I might have some valium hiding somewhere? Maybe in three days when it gets there you can sleep. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Clonazapam has that effect on me too, just a bit of a buzz, and not really sleepy. Fuck, I wish we were back in the 40's and 50's, need to lose weight?, doc gives you speed, cant sleep?, barbituates. Fuck these pussy pills we get these days, whatever happened to phenobarbitol, seconal, nembutal, chloral hydrate, REAL benzodaizapines, dextroamphetamine, fucking dilaudid for headaches!

C/O
    "Just watched Drugstore Cowboy, good flick"
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Clonazapam has that effect on me too, just a bit of a buzz, and not really sleepy. Fuck, I wish we were back in the 40's and 50's, need to lose weight?, doc gives you speed, cant sleep?, barbituates. Fuck these pussy pills we get these days, whatever happened to phenobarbitol, seconal, nembutal, chloral hydrate, REAL benzodaizapines, dextroamphetamine, fucking dilaudid for headaches!

C/O
    "Just watched Drugstore Cowboy, good flick"

you mean laudanum? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudanum
  • edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »

Hell, if you want to go that far back you could get some really great shit, fuck you could order a syringe, herion, and cocaine, through the Sears catalog for fuxxake. Laudanum, fuck RedBull, I want Yaegerbombs made with that shit. OTC opium, who decided that was a bad idea anyway? I think the more recent version "Paregoric" was around until the 50's. Oh, and dilaudid is the brand name for morphine.;)
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hell, if you want to go that far back you could get some really great shit, fuck you could order a syringe, herion, and cocaine, through the Sears catalog for fuxxake. Laudanum, fuck RedBull, I want Yaegerbombs made with that shit. OTC opium, who decided that was a bad idea anyway? I think the more recent version "Paregoric" was around until the 50's. Oh, and dilaudid is the brand name for morphine.;)

Yeah I looked it up after i replied for some reason instead of before.

Some of the stuff you can still get OTC is surprising though.
  • MonoxidechildMonoxidechild New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I might have some valium hiding somewhere? Maybe in three days when it gets there you can sleep. :D
    when it gets there?
  • PNDstonedPNDstoned Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    please don't snort your benzos =( ...waste of otherwise good benzos
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    KPs don't do much for me either, I just pop a few sometimes if I don't have any booze.

P.S. Dilaudid is hydromorphone.