Annoying Little Brats

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I don't have a problem with children, in fact I like most of them but there are th who are simply annoying little brats. These kids I can't stand. This is the kid who will push you out of a tree or invite you to play baseball only to have its posse gang up on you. I believe these kids probably usually grow up to be shitty people.

The other day I was meeting my fiancée for a quick bite on her lunch break when whilst walking past a car full of little kids one leans out and hollers "Geek!" to me. Normally I wouldn't give to shits. Normally I wouldn't have even heard her because of the music blaring out of my earbuds. I just happened to be enjoying the sounds of the world though and she interrupted the calmness it was bringing me.

I stopped directly beside the window as she said this and for a moment just stood there thinking "did that little bitch really just call me a geek?". After getting over the initial stun I turned to her and gave her the middle finger. This apparently shocked her because she started making those noises people make when they're offended. I was satisfied and started walking again when she calls it out from the car window again. This time I turned and replied "Virgin" with my middle finger raised high.

I hope she took this as an insult. I hope she decides "well if that's a bad thing I shouldn't be one" then goes and gets proper fucked in her pooper. Little bitch kids... I wish I had thought of something more clever or just mean to say like "one day everyone in your family is going to be dead and you wont have anyone to care about you because you've been such a little bitch to everyone" or "you are going to die a virgin, alone and unwanted."

People please keep your fucking spoiled little brats in line. I don't believe in down right beating a child but there is nothing wrong with a spanking from time to time. A switch to the tooshie can do wonders. I think parents are too easy on their kids nowadays. Everyone is afraid that someone will call DHS on their ass for giving a well deserved spanking. Some kids you don't have to spank but god damnit some of those monsters need it.

Comments

• TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Stfu cunt.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Go back to zoklet with your one line bullshit.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Why, what kind of response would you want to this post? it has no essence.

Yeah people that are cunts when there kids grow up, not necessarily into a bad person. There children you fucking retard, haven't matured lived or anything. And I'm sure she had a reason to call you a geek, most probably because thats the look you present
  • edited March 2011
    I hate bratty little bastards as well, but I was one of the worst when I was young, so I can't really complain. In fact when some little jerk gives me the finger from a car I just laugh, and hope his life turns out just like mine. TakesCocksOften420 seems well on his way.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited March 2011
    .........TakesCocksOften420 seems well on his way.

Yet you're the one coming up with childish remarks like that? :facepalm:

Try more 'culinaryoverlord'
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »

Post something relevant to the thread or GTFO :angry:

On topic: I see a lot of little assholes around like that, or those who sit through a lecture at uni talking and disrupting things. For fuck sake you're at university now not high school faggot :mad:
  • edited March 2011
    Part of being an adult is having the option to be childish, especially when dealing with children, also it is fun, TornCondomOffspring420. Too bad zokleypoo doesn't give grammar lessons, people might take you seriously.

C/O
    "You chose a name with an acronym, not me"
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fucking kids, Pulled into the recycling center the other day, and this little bitch walked right in front of the fucking car. Then (without looking at me) says "slow the fuck down" I yelled "shut the fuck up" out the window, Got out of the car and stared down her and her faggot emo boyfriend. I would have said more, but I hate it when girls I am with try to pick fights for me. And I would have felt bad beating the little faggot.
  • edited March 2011
    Post something relevant to the thread or GTFO :angry:

On topic: I see a lot of little assholes around like that, or those who sit through a lecture at uni talking and disrupting things. For fuck sake you're at university now not high school faggot :mad:

The most annoying behavior I see from young adults is usually in bars, not the usual drunken bullshit mind you, but the way younger people then to stand around in large groups right where everyone else wants to walk, like outside the bathroom door, or right in front of the self serve counter at the bar. Then they get mad when you have to push your way between them to get where you want to go. It seems like some people are just naturally oblivious to the annoyance they are causing others, and stand in slack jawed incredulity when you point out how much of a pain in the ass they are being.

C/O
    "what?, me?"
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Why, what kind of response would you want to this post? it has no essence.

Yeah people that are cunts when there kids grow up, not necessarily into a bad person. There children you fucking retard, haven't matured lived or anything. And I'm sure she had a reason to call you a geek, most probably because thats the look you present

Actually this response is just fine. It doesn't bother me that you have a different opinion or just want to flame me. That's fine but your first post was complete shit like saying "cool" to a video post or "your stupid" to any post. In fact that's the only post I see here with "no essence". You can disagree and flame all you want but at least do it with more than just "stfu cunt" otherwise you wont get any of those so valueable internet points. :o

I don't care that it was a kid. It could have been a person my age or someone elderly and I still would have reacted the same way.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011

There is nothing childish about the remark, He is only pointing out that you are a good example of what happens when little Johnny gets his way at home all the time.

I have a friend who has a 15 year old son who acts IRL just like TCO420 does on this board. His mother won't let anyone, including his father, lay a finger on him. last year was the last time I spoke to the little shit. I told him that the next time I utter a word in his direction will be after his 18th birthtday and if he moths off then I am going to give him what his mother should have let his father give him all along, a royal ass whoopin.

This kid has that snotty little face you just want to reach out and pinch off of his head like you pinch a grape from a bunch. I bet TCO420 has that same style of face meat.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    I hate these mouthy little pricks. They don't understand the concept of respect.
    My school is full of them, I remember when I was in year 7 we never ever said shit to the older kids. These little faggots know that the school will only take it out on us if anything bad happens to them, so they can do whatever. Obnoxious wankers.
    The girls that think just because they are girls it means they can do whatever they want with no consequences :angry: they're the worst.
    What's even more annoying is that as soon as you say or do something in retaliation, it's wrong and they go and snitch on you straight away.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm: i hate these little fuckers too , jew brats are the FUKING WORST! damn parents dont know how to raise their kids , at work this particular family come in, damn mom doesn't know how to keep her damn kids in line. they're doing something wrong right on front of her and she doesn't do a god damn thing! other day the SPS at my job told me the little fuckers were dropping all the luggage on the floor and went to the toys section and opened some toys , when the SPS approached the fukin jew father he started flipping the fuck out and says he's racist against jews
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited March 2011
    There is nothing childish about the remark, He is only pointing out that you are a good example of what happens when little Johnny gets his way at home all the time.

I have a friend who has a 15 year old son who acts IRL just like TCO420 does on this board. His mother won't let anyone, including his father, lay a finger on him. last year was the last time I spoke to the little shit. I told him that the next time I utter a word in his direction will be after his 18th birthtday and if he moths off then I am going to give him what his mother should have let his father give him all along, a royal ass whoopin.

This kid has that snotty little face you just want to reach out and pinch off of his head like you pinch a grape from a bunch. I bet TCO420 has that same style of face meat.

Lol to much effort pusc, come crawling back here after your ban on zoklet. Mate add me on msn I'm not a bitch like you :fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Ha, I mess with little kids all the time but lately I learned some good tips. When in argument with a kid the only thing you can do is, FUCK him up and leave. The problem with kids is, they don't understand what to do, even your clever insults won't affect them. Once your insult doesn't work on them they will use the same insult on you.

The only way to walk away safely is to show them some gesture or just ignore them as if they don't exist. Take it from me, if you try to insult or argue with a spoilt kid you will risk getting self-pwned. There are some battles you can't win, this is one of them. Sure you can beat them up but that might put you at risk and besides the parents would say that you were the intelligent one, why did you bother with him in the first place.

Long story short, even if the kid is an idiot trying to teach him a lesson or trying pwn him will only result in more humiliation for yourself.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah kids can be little shits and a lot of them need a good ass-whooping. But...they're kids. Who cares if they yell a lame insult at you out their window. You're supposedly the adult in the situation, so unless you really feel like lowering yourself to their level, ignore them and hope someday they learn some respect (or it gets beaten into them).
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    This kind of shit never happens in Tibet!
  • edited April 2011
    Who cares if they're kids; they're still idiots. Youth is no excuse.
  • edited April 2011
    Should have acted like a crazy person, licked the window, shaken the car, etc.

Teach them not to fuck with strangers.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Fucking geek pussy
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Fucking nerd douche bag bitch
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    They are groups of kids in a car, of course they will have some sort of gang/power mentality given to them from the use of an automobile and a group of friends resulting in a false sense of power given that driving a vehicle with people of driving age is something new to them, get's them excited like an 8 year old going to the candy store. Usually when occasions like this happen, and the car stops I say get the fuck out of the car and say it to my face bitch. This usually leads to a scrap (arguement) or they pussy out and drive away or throw something and drive away to get the upper hand (the latter mostly happens). Either way, you win if they keep driving no matter how many cheeseburgers they throw at you. Also, you get to keep your dignity.