Four years old at nine and a half stone

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Kill it with fire. :eek:

As he struggles to haul his massive bulk from the ground, it is clear four-year-old Lu Hao is no ordinary toddler.

The obese Chinese child's parents told last week how their son - who is five times the size of children his age - eats a staggering three bowls of rice for dinner each day.

And as these pictures show, Lu Hao's daily routine revolves heavily around sitting, sleeping and - less surprisingly, eating.

article-0-0B66526E00000578-245_634x414.jpg

His father Lu Yuncheng and mother Chen Yuan remain mystified why he has grown so big, after being born weighing a perfectly healthy 2.6kg (5.7lbs).

His weight has dramatically ballooned from three months old when his near-insatiable appetite grew by the week.

According to Lu Hao's parents, their son gains weight no matter how hard they restrict his diet or push him to move about.

He has gained 10kg in the past year, despite all attempts by his mother and father to take keep him active.

Lu Hao walks with his parents and even works up a sweat playing with a basketball.

Unsurprisingly however, even when attempting exercise the enormous toddler chews on a lollipop.

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Is that Mayberry?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    No. But they look related, got their mamas eyes.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    yup, dats kid zilla
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I wonder if maybe that kid doesn't have a thyroid. This would cause him to gain weight drastically but wouldn't really explain his gargantuan appetite. Maybe they should just feed him regular portions and ignore him when he is bitching about still being hungry. He should not be allowed to have those lollies.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    He'd eat the family pets if they did that. :(
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    I lol'd pretty hard at the pic.

I mean shiiiiit, how fat is gonna be in the future.
    If he lives.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm thinking this kid obviously has some kind of underlying condition. This just doesn't make sense that he would be soooo massive without help. Especially since he's a little china-man.. After attempting to restrict his diet, he still gains weight? No, there's gotta be something more to that. Maybe a thyroid issue, like MissingMuse suggested..
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm thinking this kid obviously has some kind of underlying condition. This just doesn't make sense that he would be soooo massive without help. Especially since he's a little china-man.. After attempting to restrict his diet, he still gains weight? No, there's gotta be something more to that. Maybe a thyroid issue, like MissingMuse suggested..

Erm, you are being a little naive with that.

Let me introduce you to the situation. China had, and still has, a one child policy. In rural areas, this is overlooked to an extent - for example if a farmer has a daughter, he can ask the local party man for permission to have another child, in the hope that he has a booy to help him on the farm.

Some times this is ok, other times government employees travel around the villages with an ultrasound machine to ensure those that already have a child are not pregnant with another. If they are, it usually results in a forced abortion or the murder of the baby when it is born.

As such, sons are doted on by families. A son will be better able to support their parents in their old age and maybe their grandparents old age. Potentialy, if a childs parents are only children too, then potentially that child could end up looking after their parents and their grandparents - the child would have no other siblings or cousins with which to share the burden.

It is well documented that these sons are spoiled fucking rotten. This is the reason for fat boy. His parents over indulge him such an extent, the fat cunt eat what he wants. I would'nt be surprised if everywhere he went he got a chocolate bar or a turkey or something.

He has three bowls of rice for dinner - that as a start is not an insignificant amount of food for a normal four year old.

It is a product of modern china, and the modern world as a whole; look at the number of fat boys in India where they had forced steralisation in the past.

Thats the way the world is.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Fat cunt
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited March 2011
    That kids face makes me lol so hard. He reminds me of the generic really fat kid in Japanese animes.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Reminds me of that little kid in "up"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    t0qge9.png

I think he eats other children.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    t0qge9.png

I think he eats other children.