Ideas for vandalizing a school.

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
A highschool to be specific. What are some fun things to do that will piss off the faculty and make the students rejoice? Nothing on the inside, there will be no B&E, and changing up the letters on the sign is a possibility, but a fairly difficult task. More along the lines of spray painting and other things. What does totse say? And there will definitely be a few &T's left along the property.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Cherry bomb in toilet.

Spray herbicide into the field in a penis shape.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Cherry bomb in toilet.

Spray herbicide into the field in a penis shape.

Penises, Penises everywhere. and in true totse fashion, MOLOTOV EVERYTHING!
  • edited February 2011
    Ruin the grass on the field. If done on a massive scale, who knows who might take a picture of it (news choppers, etc :D)

There's a whole load of ways to ruin grass - bleach or salt being a couple. Throw bricks through the windows with notes tied to them. Molotov the smashed windows. Spray paint the walls and windows.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    Spin donuts on the football or baseball fields. (or the ideas with pesticides ^)

TP everything on campus. (I would say Molotov of course, but after all you aren't trying to go to prison amirite?)

Throw condoms everywhere with some kind of lube or Vaseline in them.

Lock all the main entrances to main buildings with the thickest chains you can find. Gather a few bags of horse or dog shit (whatever you prefer is easiest to for you to get) and drop the keys inside them and leave it in front of the door.

Use chalk to write disturbing things everywhere in the parking lot and walk ways around campus. Make sure to tag totse. You can also write shit in your teacher's parking spaces.. or students if your high school allows student parking.

Make sure to do most of these type ideas at night when there's not much security. Apply Night Ops.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    These are all wonderful, some favorites are the grass ones. There are fucking tons of fields at this school, very very nice ones at that, and given that someone fucking hated that place when someone was a student....well..

More information on killing the grass into nice little designs would be great. Also, night ops will be applied. Some people will be scoping the place out a few nights before the actual vandalizing, as it is a rather large campus, in a rather populated area.
  • edited February 2011
    These are all wonderful, some favorites are the grass ones. There are fucking tons of fields at this school, very very nice ones at that, and given that someone fucking hated that place when someone was a student....well..

More information on killing the grass into nice little designs would be great. Also, night ops will be applied. Some people will be scoping the place out a few nights before the actual vandalizing, as it is a rather large campus, in a rather populated area.

Gotcha - will make a thread in Bad Ideas asking about grass killing.

Get onto the roof with some white paint. Paint a HUGE design on the roof, possibly a giant cock (or &T ;)) so even if your other plans are discovered, chances are that this one will be left there for a much longer period of time :D
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    If I was not entering a building but wanted to fuck with it, I would sprinkle sugar everywher outside it. I am talking at least 50lb. Their is no way they will be able to sweep it all up, it will stick to shoes and fuck them and fuck the carpets inside - dont believe me? Soak your shoes in soda, they will fall to bits in no time.

That, and the ant problem it could cause would really fuck with people.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If I was not entering a building but wanted to fuck with it, I would sprinkle sugar everywher outside it. I am talking at least 50lb. Their is no way they will be able to sweep it all up, it will stick to shoes and fuck them and fuck the carpets inside - dont believe me? Soak your shoes in soda, they will fall to bits in no time.

That, and the ant problem it could cause would really fuck with people.

Sugar around/near all of the doorways sounds like it would cause quite the bug problem..:hai:
  • edited March 2011
    Another idea is to make the school look like shit. Spray paint all over the front, making it look like it belongs in the ghetto. This will make people think the school is shit, give it a terrible reputation and cause major butthurt throughout the place.

Is there a mailbox in the door? Dump a load of termites in there if you can get your hands on some. They'll cause a shit load of damage to the woodwork, causing the need for even more money to be spent on the cleanup job.
  • edited March 2011
    Draw dicks, ridicule staff, etc.

If you attend this school, get people to shit in the sinks and urinals and stuff like that.

EDIT: Also, Crickets.

Go to a pet store (Try going to one that's a town over. Cops will be checking pet-stores if you do this.), buy a shit-load of feeder crickets and release them in the school (Through a window or some shit. It would be advisable to empty all of the smaller bags of crickets into a much larger container, like a backpack or duffel bag, so you're not fucking around opening bags of crickets outside this school at night). Some seniors did that when I was in 9th or 10th grade, and it took them months to get rid of all of them.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Wait until football season and the night before a game put as many toothpicks as you can in the field.
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Oh god, dont tell me u need ideas for a grad prank....such a fucking fail
    u dont get those kinda funny and harmless kinda responses on these forums....
    if u wanted to vandalize your school, setup a fb page
    threatening to bomb the school and send them an anonymous package the size and weight
    of a 10pound c4 bomb with a loud fucking ticking bomb at lunch time
    *shud be an actual flash gernade inside* that should be one hella scary prank
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I know when people vandalized our school the just spray painted everything imaginable
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    My high school only had two roads leading into it. As a grad prank, we built 6 ft tall brick walls that blocked the entire width of the roads...we made them thick as fuck so the caretakers couldn't just sledgehammer them down. I'm talking 9-10 layers of bricks, piled 6 feet high, with mortar. This will completely fuck with the teachers and students driving to school.
  • edited March 2011
    OP - When is the shit going to go down? Or was this all made up? :D
  • edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    OP - When is the shit going to go down? Or was this all made up? :D

It's a Senior prank, so likely towards the end of the school year.

I bet we'll see something in the next one to three months.
  • edited March 2011
    Flood the place. Steal keys and go in one Friday night, plug up drains in the bathrooms, kitchen etc and run the water, then make sure all the windows and doors are sealed with tape. Exit and lock up.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
    Start a riot, would work well in a huge school. Also light everything on fire.
  • edited March 2011
    flush gel caps filled with calcium carbide down all of the toilets and gtfo.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    unicorns with dicks.

You're welcome :cool:
  • edited March 2011
    Just thought of this: Tar and feather the school. As in, coat the entire building in it...and the inside too if you can get a chance to do it undisturbed.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    flush gel caps filled with calcium carbide down all of the toilets and gtfo.

Works better than any cherrybomb. :thumbsup:

Edit: When did we start allowing guest posting again?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Spray paint swastikas everywhere, smear shit up the walls, break windows, upper deck the staff toilets
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Borrow 3 goats.

Spray paint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 onto the goats.

release goats into school.

Watch and enjoy, as everyone tries to hunt down goat #3

:3
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Borrow 3 goats.

Spray paint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 onto the goats.

release goats into school.

Watch and enjoy, as everyone tries to hunt down goat #3

:3

I've always wondered if people would actually fall for that :D
  • edited April 2011
    People know the joke, so the numbered goats/pigs/whatever probably wouldn't work.

Now, if you put a real number 3, but tie it up and seal its mouth with tape and stick it in an obscure closet, then you might fool them into thinking there isn't one until its dead body starts reeking.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    Actually the 1,2,4 idea would work if it were small animals and you did like 15 rats and just skipped every third number or something. If that makes any sense.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    You'll want something that dries quickly and is near impossible to get off.

great-stuff1.jpg

If you have ever used this you'll know that it is near impossible to get off your hands, let alone concrete.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Leave fish inside random unused lockers. Lock it up and let it rot.

Instant rust the bleachers. Make the school look pretty damn ghetto during football games.

Kill your principal, cut off his head, stick it on a spear and stick the spear in the ground outside of school.
    Actually the 1,2,4 idea would work if it were small animals and you did like 15 rats and just skipped every third number or something. If that makes any sense.
    Every third? Nah, randomize it. So you'll have rats numbered 2 3 5 6 7 8 10 12 14 17 or something like that, make it completely random.

Print out Goatse and wheatpaste it everywhere. Get five pigs, and paste a print out of goatse with the number in his asshole for each pig on to them. 1 3 4 6 7.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Put expanding foam in all the locks, paint spray everything. NOTE: if you put salt on grass it will kill it because it draws liquid from the grass and destroys the cells. Therefore get a large amount of salt and cover the pitch with it, the grass will turn brown and die.

If you are inside the building, trash it. Especially focus on the fire alarms, believe me schools pay massive amounts of money for alarm systems. Destroy as many papers as possible too, especially if it is in the head teachers office and the reception area. The great thing about schools, is that the door locks and handles are not that strong, and all it takes is a jemmy to force them open.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    NOTE: if you put salt on grass it will kill it because it draws liquid from the grass and destroys the cells. Therefore get a large amount of salt and cover the pitch with it, the grass will turn brown and die.

That is fucking stupid, I think your confusing grass with snails.

Salt raises the salinity of the soil, not instakill grass.
    edited April 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    That is fucking stupid, I think your confusing grass with snails.

Salt raises the salinity of the soil, not instakill grass.

I am afraid you are incorrect. Salt does kill grass because the plant ships the salt to all of its plant cells, which die due to dehydration http://www.gardenguides.com/95133-use-salt-kill-grass.html

Not only that but it ruins the soil for future use, so that you cannot grow anything on there for a long period of time. True, it does take a week or so to kill the grass, but it does. If you want to kill grass quicker, use ammonia instead.
  • edited April 2011
    People know the joke, so the numbered goats/pigs/whatever probably wouldn't work.

Now, if you put a real number 3, but tie it up and seal its mouth with tape and stick it in an obscure closet, then you might fool them into thinking there isn't one until its dead body starts reeking.

LOL :D
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

And taking under consideration the above...well I like personally to be in control of situations so vandalizing a school is not one of my main concerns for now or the near future of the Human Kind lol.

And why should anyone want to vandalize a school ? it's like killing your own future. People need education to succeed , not anarchy.

You're making the incorrect assumption that the public schools equate to education, when in reality it is nothing more than a facility where you are forced to go to against your will under the penalty of truancy laws in which creativity is sucked dry and you are forced to do busy work while truly learning very little of actual value. You go and do what you are told so that after a certain amount of years you receive a worthless sheet of paper that says you graduated.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    You're making the incorrect assumption that the public schools equate to education, when in reality it is nothing more than a facility where you are forced to go to against your will under the penalty of truancy laws in which creativity is sucked dry and you are forced to do busy work while truly learning very little of actual value. You go and do what you are told so that after a certain amount of years you receive a worthless sheet of paper that says you graduated.

And where did you learn to spell?

Schools are very important, look at all the fucked up countries with no education. Would you prefer to be there?
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    I am afraid you are incorrect. Salt does kill grass because the plant ships the salt to all of its plant cells, which die due to dehydration http://www.gardenguides.com/95133-use-salt-kill-grass.html

Not only that but it ruins the soil for future use, so that you cannot grow anything on there for a long period of time. True, it does take a week or so to kill the grass, but it does. If you want to kill grass quicker, use ammonia instead.

Yeah after a week or so you have got pretty toxic soil, much better ways to kill grass instantly.
    edited April 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    And where did you learn to spell?

Schools are very important, look at all the fucked up countries with no education. Would you prefer to be there?

By reading of course, which I started doing long before I even began attending elementary school. There was once a point where I too believed that school truly meant education but through my life experiences I've concluded that this is not the case. In middle school I spent a couple years suspended and during that time I mostly taught myself at an online school and using other various resources online. Education is extremely important which is why I'm against the concept of forced public schooling. The public school system has a near monopoly on education in America which has led to the misconception that they are the only way to receive an education, which is not true at all.

If the public schools were no longer forced, you would see those who hate every minute they spend in that wretched facility stop attending and as a result create less class disruptions. This would improve the overall quality of education given for those who do attend, although it still wouldn't be for me. I'm not advocating the complete closing of the public school facilities, I am advocating that they no longer be forced. For those who do not attend forced public schooling there are a number of alternatives. They could do an online school as I did in my time under suspension, they could educate themselves with the guidance of a parent, as I did in my early years. Let people experience things for themselves. Let people find their own interests, and learn about what interests them! So many kids associate learning to be a bad thing because they hate being schooled in public schools. Kids who say statements such as "I enjoy learning." receive ridicule by other students, because to them schooling is all there is to education, when education is really so much more! As a young child this happened to me so many times, it's sad.

My personal favorite alternative to public school is known as unschooling. In unschooling, there is no formal education. The kid decides what they want to learn and when. Truly a revolutionary concept, and in today's modern age it is perfectly doable. Let me let you in on a little secret. Children naturally want to learn. When I'm around children, they're always asking questions and exploring the world around them. As a child I was just like that. "Why?" "How?" It's incredible how often that comes out of little kids mouths. Then when they start attending public schools, it just stops. Another kid's desire to learn crushed in the hands of the school system. Unschooling allows them to find their own interests and pursue them. When they're older, this interest may well land them a lot of money. Maybe not so much. The important thing though is that they are learning about what interests them personally.

Another good alternative is free democratic schools, like Sudbury Valley School in MA. I'll let you read about their philosophy there instead of repeating it here. I would love for schools like this to become more widespread.
    edited April 2011
    By reading of course, which I started doing long before I even began attending elementary school. There was once a point where I too believed that school truly meant education but through my life experiences I've concluded that this is not the case. In middle school I spent a couple years suspended and during that time I mostly taught myself at an online school and using other various resources online. Education is extremely important which is why I'm against the concept of forced public schooling. The public school system has a near monopoly on education in America which has led to the misconception that they are the only way to receive an education, which is not true at all.

If the public schools were no longer forced, you would see those who hate every minute they spend in that wretched facility stop attending and as a result create less class disruptions. This would improve the overall quality of education given for those who do attend, although it still wouldn't be for me. I'm not advocating the complete closing of the public school facilities, I am advocating that they no longer be forced. For those who do not attend forced public schooling there are a number of alternatives. They could do an online school as I did in my time under suspension, they could educate themselves with the guidance of a parent, as I did in my early years. Let people experience things for themselves. Let people find their own interests, and learn about what interests them! So many kids associate learning to be a bad thing because they hate being schooled in public schools. Kids who say statements such as "I enjoy learning." receive ridicule by other students, because to them schooling is all there is to education, when education is really so much more! As a young child this happened to be so many times, it's sad.

My personal favorite alternative to public school is known as unschooling. In unschooling, there is no formal education. The kid decides what they want to learn and when. Truly a revolutionary concept, and in today's modern age it is perfectly doable. Let me let you in on a little secret. Children naturally want to learn. When I'm around children, they're always asking questions and exploring the world around them. As a child I was just like that. "Why?" "How?" It's incredible how often that comes out of little kids mouths. Then when they start attending public schools, it just stops. Another kid's desire to learn crushed in the hands of the school system. Unschooling allows them to find their own interests and pursue them. When they're older, this interest may well land them a lot of money. Maybe not so much. The important thing though is that they are learning about what interests them personally.

Another good alternative is free democratic schools, like Sudbury Valley School in MA. I'll let you read about their philosophy there instead of repeating it here. I would love for schools like this to become more widespread.

Bravo sir, well said. :thumbsup:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011

If the public schools were no longer forced, you would see those who hate every minute they spend in that wretched facility stop attending and as a result create less class disruptions. This would improve the overall quality of education given for those who do attend, although it still wouldn't be for me. I'm not advocating the complete closing of the public school facilities, I am advocating that they no longer be forced. For those who do not attend forced public schooling there are a number of alternatives. They could do an online school as I did in my time under suspension, they could educate themselves with the guidance of a parent, as I did in my early years. Let people experience things for themselves. Let people find their own interests, and learn about what interests them! So many kids associate learning to be a bad thing because they hate being schooled in public schools. Kids who say statements such as "I enjoy learning." receive ridicule by other students, because to them schooling is all there is to education, when education is really so much more! As a young child this happened to be so many times, it's sad.

i

I agree entirely, the unschooling theory was similar to how I learnt prior to secondary school. As during my primary school years, due to travelling, I rarely attended a school. So I followed my own interests, and untill the brainwashing faggotry of secondary school, this was a very successful technique.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Stuff

I know exactly what you are talking about, I work in the education sector. School just doesn't work for some students, looking at my high school class you can see a very clear line between those that finished and those that didn't.

Battery running flat, sorry for short reply.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Simple ! Expose ! make them understand that we the humans in this Planet have voice and our voices are more powerful than any weapon or control upon our minds by them.

I think a cool prank would be hacking into the Pa system and activating it during school ours. Then playing obscene music that would upset the corporation of school.

Floyd, or other music that speaks up about what school is. Climbing into the roofs of a local school, splitting wires and hacking a Pa is a cool idea to me.

Night ops could play a nice roll
  • ToolsTools Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    loosen the bolts on bathroom stalls