Promoting my friend's music =]

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Recently, a business partner of mine just released his own music video. This man, Big Will, was able to retire at an early age. He now has the time and freedom to do whatever he loves doing. This is his final product for his single "Anything You Like".

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    *Disliked.

Telling all my buddies on aim to dislike it too.

Shit music is shit.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    *Disliked.

Telling all my buddies on aim to dislike it too.

Shit music is shit.

Oh box..I still don't understand how you can still "troll" me, even though it's just hurting yourself :rolleyes:. It's ok though! Practice makes perfect!

If I were you, I would study Fatty's posts. Best trolls I've ever seen. I guess the way he does it..it's very subtle, but noticeably trolling. You are just being a blatant everyday troll =[. keep it up though, maybe someday when you troll someone, they will take it personally, like Fattys posts.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    This is a serious post.

Not my type of music, and it is a disgrace to our culture to make this type of music.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh I am sorry Mayberry =[ I hope this is the kind of culture you are talking about. I know it's a little different from modern music, but I understand.

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    No need to apologise, it isn't your fault. It is his fault for disgracing his ancestors. This is worse than spitting on their graves.

Anyways, the second one is the anthem to my soul. Thanks for putting it up :)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Oh box..I still don't understand how you can still "troll" me, even though it's just hurting yourself :rolleyes:. It's ok though! Practice makes perfect!

If I were you, I would study Fatty's posts. Best trolls I've ever seen. I guess the way he does it..it's very subtle, but noticeably trolling. You are just being a blatant everyday troll =[. keep it up though, maybe someday when you troll someone, they will take it personally, like Fattys posts.

EL OH EL.

You think I'm trolling?

You would actually promote this shit? :facepalm:
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    This is truly terrible. I hope you haven't invested money into this trash.