original totsean - we all still huffing raid?

gdizzlegdizzle Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
hey everyone :D

totsean since '07, when the site was huge, with metaphysicist and raids and high-way sign hacking and whatnot going on.

I don't mean original as in Telnet/BBS original; I started lurking in '05/'06, and joined right after the Vbull switch. I mean original as in pre death-of-totse

totse guided me through my drug/graffiti/vandalism/shoplifting phase (I remember posting a play-by-play of my first acid trip on better living through chemistry)

loved the free stuff (I still have pallets of free shipping boxes from USPS, and some trinkets from 4imprint)/night ops/whatever else threads

when jeff closed the site, I was aware of 'totse 2', but ended up migrating to 4chan.

back now. any vets on here? has the culture of the site survived? :confused:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Welcome faggot :).

How did you find this website?

Well, totse.info was created by totseans wanted to keep core totse values alive. This community mimics the old Totse in most ways. We're constantly trying to improve it and make it better.

Have fun and enjoy the JB.
    and tons of content all created right here on Totse. Visit the articles section for the guides.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited April 2011
    Ahhh classic 4imprint stuff! I wish I could find my 4imprint Zippo... they don't give samples of Zippos anymore :mad:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    go back to 4chan please. We already have enough

gay faggots in here.
  • edited April 2011
    gdizzle wrote: »
    any vets on here?

Yes... Spectral posted here until he got banned a short while ago.
    has the culture of the site survived? :confused:

It lacks the drama but it beats staring up Zok's asshole.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    fuck off
  • chaoticjinnchaoticjinn Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    hey everyone :D

totsean since '07, when the site was huge, with metaphysicist and raids and high-way sign hacking and whatnot going on.

I don't mean original as in Telnet/BBS original; I started lurking in '05/'06, and joined right after the Vbull switch. I mean original as in pre death-of-totse

totse guided me through my drug/graffiti/vandalism/shoplifting phase (I remember posting a play-by-play of my first acid trip on better living through chemistry)

loved the free stuff (I still have pallets of free shipping boxes from USPS, and some trinkets from 4imprint)/night ops/whatever else threads

when jeff closed the site, I was aware of 'totse 2', but ended up migrating to 4chan.

back now. any vets on here? has the culture of the site survived? :confused:

Im in the same boat, Came on in about 05' and when the site went down, I just couldnt really get into Totse 2, so I occupied my time with other things, like joining the military and going to Afghanistan. I was quite surprised this morning when I did a search for Totse and found that its active again. I was orignally outsmartyouwithignorance, but I figured, with new times, I might as well adopt a new name. Its good to see some of the old timers are still around.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    No, go away.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    Welkam guise. We are still huffing raid Daily.

Please, have a seat. The jenkem is in the frig. ;)
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    any vets on here? has the culture of the site survived? :confused:

There are a few of us. I joined up in '05. Lurked '03-4. HTS pops his ginger head up every now and again. We're trying to retain much of the culture, but a larger user base is truly required to achieve this. We're working on it.