Help My boyfriend doesnt wannt fuck me

dobkeratopsdobkeratops Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Life
Hi everyone Im a 20 year old boy, gay, well this is the thing. I have a bisexual boy friend which is 26 years old....it's been 2 weeks we do not have sex..
he told me he feels bad cause he thinks he is doing something wrong to me, the fact he fucks me..so in some way he feels he is doing something bad to me and he loves me.

I dont know what do to, I asked him if he likes it, he said yes! and I can say he likes it cause when we do it you should see his face.

So he says he loves but he feels bad cause he fucks me

what can I do?

what do you think ??

Comments

• dobkeratopsdobkeratops Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    What can I do???
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    "It feels like there's 500 pounds of fatass on my chest!"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    so you're completely gay and he's bi? maybe just go get you a fully gay boyfriend
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    OP is a fag.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it's guilt or he is having trouble expressing his emotions. A sex between same sex can be a difficult thing to understand especially if the other person isn't fully into it. You problem lies with his approach. You should just give him some space and take it easy. Having masturbation sessions together, once you bond using that method he will feel comfortable boning you from behind. Make sure to jerk him off using your hands and give him plenty of blowjobs.

You must make him feel comfortable, get as much physical contact as possible. Hugs, kisses and some gaming sessions might to the trick. If you crave for sex all the time he might feel a bit disconnected by it. You already know he Bi, so he is taking a major risk by sticking with you. Just communicate with him physically that it's okay.

He just might be overthinking things since he is 6 years older than you. In short, love will find its way.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hi everyone Im a 20 year old boy, gay, well this is the thing. I have a bisexual boy friend which is 26 years old....it's been 2 weeks we do not have sex..
    he told me he feels bad cause he thinks he is doing something wrong to me, the fact he fucks me..so in some way he feels he is doing something bad to me and he loves me.

I dont know what do to, I asked him if he likes it, he said yes! and I can say he likes it cause when we do it you should see his face.

So he says he loves but he feels bad cause he fucks me

what can I do?

what do you think ??

A gay friend of mine told me something similar a few weeks before he killed himself. He was a decent guy and no one I knew judged him for being gay, so it was a surprise when he did it.

He had just split with his first real boyfriend - he had done plenty of gay shit before that (a lot of which I disagreed with, like shit with people in public toilets) and he had had a few rebound shags but he said the sex was different - he said he was truly in love with this guy who had split with him and the sex was magic for him and it did not compare with a new person.

He said his B/F had gone cold on him, looking for excuses to not have sex that would flatter him, but he knew deep down he was lying.

When he saw him with some one else a few weeks later, he hunf himself in a disused courtyard.

They did not find him for near 3 weeks, but it was winter so he had not melted.

What makes me laugh is that as he was gay, I would have assumed he would have died from aids or drugs or something, rather than a broken heart.

Stay Strong.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    A gay friend of mine told me something similar a few weeks before he killed himself. He was a decent guy and no one I knew judged him for being gay, so it was a surprise when he did it.

He had just split with his first real boyfriend - he had done plenty of gay shit before that (a lot of which I disagreed with, like shit with people in public toilets) and he had had a few rebound shags but he said the sex was different - he said he was truly in love with this guy who had split with him and the sex was magic for him and it did not compare with a new person.

He said his B/F had gone cold on him, looking for excuses to not have sex that would flatter him, but he knew deep down he was lying.

When he saw him with some one else a few weeks later, he hunf himself in a disused courtyard.

They did not find him for near 3 weeks, but it was winter so he had not melted.

What makes me laugh is that as he was gay, I would have assumed he would have died from aids or drugs or something, rather than a broken heart.

Stay Strong.

Well, most people don't understand others. You see when a gay turns gays he does inherit some different characteristics. These are not common in most men. Gay men always feel insecure about themselves because they're doing something which isn't accepted by others and when it comes broken hearts it's not always connected with Gay men.

OP, don't assume the worst and just be patient.
  • edited April 2011
    OP: Whatever, nigga.

If it's just a rut he's in, he'll come out of it, but only time will tell.

If not, you'll cease being a couple and you'll each have to move on.

My point is, now, there's probably nothing you can do (Unless you've changed in some significant way recently. In which case, consider changing the fuck back if you value your relationship), so have a few brews, have another hit, do another line or whatever floats your boat, but don't worry about shit.

Worrying and regretting is how you will ruin your life. Don't fuck with worry or regret,
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited April 2011
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Im going to :facepalm: myself for this.

Tell him How you feel about this. Hell make some shit up and tell him how him not wanting to fuck you makes you feel undesirable. Tell him to stop being such a pussy and just fuck you because you like it. Do you talk dirty to him during sex? If not then you might want to try it. It could be that it is time to add a little spice to the sex aspect of your relationship. Try new things. Ask him what he wants to try in the bed (or anywhere else) and try to indulge him. Just talk to him and try to work it out. If you can't then the problem lies with him and he needs to do some self investigating to find out what he wants.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Im going to :facepalm: myself for this.

Tell him How you feel about this. Hell make some shit up and tell him how him not wanting to fuck you makes you feel undesirable. Tell him to stop being such a pussy and just fuck you because you like it. Do you talk dirty to him during sex? If not then you might want to try it. It could be that it is time to add a little spice to the sex aspect of your relationship. Try new things. Ask him what he wants to try in the bed (or anywhere else) and try to indulge him. Just talk to him and try to work it out. If you can't then the problem lies with him and he needs to do some self investigating to find out what he wants.

Saved

Guess username would enjoy reading this HEHEHEHEHE. Go on, tell him how to make love to a man.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    The obvious solution would be for you be more assertive and take control.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    Get a girlfriend instead.
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Saved

Guess username would enjoy reading this HEHEHEHEHE. Go on, tell him how to make love to a man.

LOL yeah I'll probably catch hell for it later.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    Thread needs less gay:

1232246495651.jpg
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Thread needs less gay:

1232246495651.jpg

MMMmmmMMM me too. I'm wondering where that milk came from. :D
    edited April 2011
    ^ it came from your father's test.
  • edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

OH That reminds me of a story I heard... A buddy of mine told me this story where a guy started working out; so he bought some protein powder...

And over the next few days, he starts shitting blood; goes to see a doctor, who tells him to lay off of it as that's the only new addition to his diet and it might have something to do with it.

He goes to bed without taking the stuff that night, and wakes up to his roommate trying to stuff his dick up his ass. Turns out he put some rohypnol (or sum other date rape drug) in his protein...

So I don't know, maybe do some shady shit liek dat? Unless you're only a bottom... Then I have no useful info...

Or you could try extra durty type sex... When girls have come up to me with a proposition of that sort I've never said no... And I suspect many guys have an inherent inability to refuse new types of sex shenanigans.