Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dude, he was sleeping with a guy. It's not fucking rape.
  • edited April 2011
    I had never seen that Dave Chappelle bit before, lol.
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dude, he was sleeping with a guy. It's not fucking rape.

Yeah I know right this seems basically like when a girl cries rape except it's a guy :confused:
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah I know right this seems basically like when a girl cries rape except it's a guy :confused:

This then raises the question:

If it wasn't rape, and the guy had no recourse other than to reveal to all of his friends (Cops) that he was a homosexual, why would he bring forward any accusations at all?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Lol I saw this earlier. Well, he was a Cop...
    And I chuckled at this paragraph:
    But a couple of weeks ago, I made a series of choices that led to me, a heterosexual man, waking up in a man's bed, trapped underneath him. Being raped. I'm still struggling to come to terms with how, despite my decades of professional experience, I made the choices that led to me being raped.

So he is trying to admit he gave consent, but just couldn't man up (lawl) to that fact.
    Pfft. What a fag :rolleyes:
    edited April 2011
    This then raises the question:

If it wasn't rape, and the guy had no recourse other than to reveal to all of his friends (Cops) that he was a homosexual, why would he bring forward any accusations at all?

Because he's extremely butthurt (pun totally intended) about the fact that he slept with a dude so he is going into extreme denial mode and calling it rape as some sort of psychological defense mechanism... or some shit.
  • edited April 2011
    Because he's extremely butthurt (pun totally intended) about the fact that he slept with a dude so he is going into extreme denial mode and calling it rape as some sort of psychological defense mechanism... or some shit.

Personally, if you find yourself in a bed, under another dude with his cock in your ass, I can't envision a situation wherein you got there aside from your own doing. I think it's next to impossible.
    edited April 2011
    Personally, if you find yourself in a bed, under another dude with his cock in your ass, I can't envision a situation wherein you got there aside from your own doing. I think it's next to impossible.

Anything is possible if you just believe.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Another question I've had to ask myself is why, as a police officer, I am not doing everything I can to get my attacker off the streets. But I'm a victim first and a police officer second. I'm not the first victim to decide not to press charges, and I won't be the last. Being a cop means I know the system, and it has scared me off.

This made me laugh. He doesn't want to turn him in because he wants to get some more of that dick in his rump. He has caught the gay disease.
    edited April 2011
    this made me laugh. He doesn't want to turn him in because he wants to get some more of that dick in his rump. He has caught the gay disease.

aids?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    No its fagayhomopuffilitis!
    edited April 2011
    You don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I bet the Cops at his station are laughing their arses off at this :D