Snow covered mountain, check. Big assed gun, check. Safe distance...Oh FUCK!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Last winter I worked at a lodge in Glacier Park, B.C. Canada. The only place to drink, as our boss forbade drinking on hotel property, was at the Canadian Armed Forces AVCON(avalanche control) base across the road, aka "snow punchers". So I got to know a few of the guys who do the stuff in the OP's video pretty well. I also had the rare experience of being woken up from a sound sleep by artillery fire, good times indeed.

C/O
    "CRACK, crackkitty, crack, crack, wait..............rummmmmmble."(actually I never heard a rumble, but the quote needed it)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Last winter I worked at a lodge in Glacier Park, B.C. Canada. The only place to drink, as our boss forbade drinking on hotel property, was at the Canadian Armed Forces AVCON(avalanche control) base across the road, aka "snow punchers". So I got to know a few of the guys who do the stuff in the OP's video pretty well. I also had the rare experience of being woken up from a sound sleep by artillery fire, good times indeed.

C/O
    "CRACK, crackkitty, crack, crack, wait..............rummmmmmble."(actually I never heard a rumble, but the quote needed it)
    That sounds awesome. :eek:
    They use sound canons or boring old charges here. No big assed guns. :(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    That was bad ass. :thumbsup:
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Me gusta. :thumbsup:
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    I liked the flash when the power line was hit :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Looks pretty fun, and Russians are just reckless...which adds to the fun :D
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    i think they were all drunk :)
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    This was the creation of Vodka, Lack of sunlight and beautiful preteen girls.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    That started awesome, but was a little lackluster. I was really hoping for the rooskies to get pummeled by the snow rather than dusted.

The power line shot was pretty sweet, though.