What Happens When A Hippie Gives You 30 Hits Of Acid

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Thought it would be more @ home here than 'IFIOTW" :rolleyes:
If I was wrong, feel free to move it mods. 5char! :thumbsup:
http://www.pbh2.com/astounding/what-happens-when-a-hippie-gives-you-30-hits-of-acid/

Comments

• edited April 2011
    That guy is so lucky he was pretty experienced with acid, my largest dose was 16 hits, but that was on a double your dose binge in 92, started with one, next day 2, then 4, then 8, 16 hits had about the same effect as 2 because of the tolerance. The largest dose I ever took with no tolerance was 6, and that was damn scary. I had never understood how the tracers, patterns, and giggles I got off acid had inspired the psychedelic revolution in the 60's, turns out I just hadn't taken enough.
    There is something called a "threshold dose", when it comes to psychedelics. Below that dose, you are still in control, you are fucked up, but still on top of things. Past that point you lose touch with the small piece of yourself that makes you an individual, and are entirely at the mercy of the drug. This is what the hippies meant when they said acid removes your ego, to try to maintain yourself as a functioning cognizant entity while the world shifts and melts around you is pointless, all reference points are gone, there is only the moment.

C/O
    "dare I, I dare, one more time"
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    This thread=Win.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    "dare I, I dare, one more time"
    Sure....Why not? :thumbsup:
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011
    I would trade it for 3 ounces of marijuana.