Ice Skating?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just wondered when you lot last went. Mine was yesterday. Quite interesting as Wednesday night saw me smoke a lot of weed for the first time in about 2 weeks, and I have never spent so much time looking into a toilet bowl :D
Anyway, wake up in the morning, eyes strained and belly killing me, I go skating with my best mate (Jay and Silent Bob style mates..that close) and meet a chick there from my old College, and we just chill out, managing to not fall on my ass.

But yeah, great way to work off a hangover/comedown/strained muscles.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    never been ice skating before. i'd probably give it a go, and hope when i fall i don't slit someones throat.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    To be fair, I used to shit myself at the people who went round really fast. Always scared they'd slice my fingers off, but actually it's only the edges of the skates that are somewhat sharp. The bottom surface is flat, so the most you'd get from them hitting your fingers is a lacerated one :hai:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Ice skating is win. Up here, it's like a summer sport :o
    edited April 2011
    I need to learn how to go backwards. Can already do crossovers going forward. And where you from, Mayberry? My nearest rink is 10+ miles away :(
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    I love ice skating especially when playing hockey
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I need to learn how to go backwards. Can already do crossovers going forward. And where you from, Mayberry? My nearest rink is 10+ miles away :(

Vancouver. Rinks are as abundant as Starbucks :p
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    It's been a few years, still Ice skating is like riding a bike — even if it's been a while since you skated, once you're on the rink, you'll remember how it's done.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Shit sucks, I love ice skating, Used to play hockey. Haven't been on the ice in more than 4 years though. :(
  • edited April 2011
    I hate skating... And I'm from Canada, EH

Idk, I guess I always felt I cud just be getting fucked up, or laid or really anything instead...
    edited April 2011
    I hate skating... And I'm from Canada, EH

Idk, I guess I always felt I cud just be getting fucked up, or laid or really anything instead...

I have relatives that moved to the Red Deer area a while back. Got a bit of Canadian on me side too, eh?
    I've chatted up quite a few girls skating. Plus the MILFs are fit as when skating round, shaking dat booty from saade to saade.