The Tea Party and Aliens

blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Alright so my sister has graduated with her degree in law recently, and she told me a story that she was told by one of her professors; basically, at a rally or something, a Tea party member (she didnt say who specifically) said that the "visitors" are coming and that we need to prepare for their arrival.

Anyone else know anything about this? If anyone has any weblinks which are related that would be cool.

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    stfu troll
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    V
    "We are of peace. Always."
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011

lol.
  • ManifestoTHEOUManifestoTHEOU Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Maybe.

If you see my other thread, you will see how the *illuminati* (well I don't know if it was them, it could of been a member of any secret society) sent me a message concerning the arrival of aliens and how they want to "blame me", or maybe that wasn't the message I don't know.

They said either the aliens will commit genocide or help us develop technology.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Maybe.

If you see my other thread, you will see how the *illuminati* (well I don't know if it was them, it could of been a member of any secret society) sent me a message concerning the arrival of aliens and how they want to "blame me", or maybe that wasn't the message I don't know.

They said either the aliens will commit genocide or help us develop technology.

You are an idiot. All the Illuminati ever was was a small group of intellectuals. The free masons are just old men in costumes. None of these groups run the world.

Our real governments are corrupt enough their is no need for people making these stupid story's up about secret society's and all that.Why not do something about that instead of believing in these fairy tails that Alex Jones told you.
    edited February 2011
    LOL I don't know who's sending me messages, I'm just using the word Illuminati as a general phrase indicating the unknown forces because no one knows really who runs the world, and if you think you do then that goes to show how little you really know.

I wish I lived fairy tales but I dont listen to any of that shit, I'm fully aware of the corruption and thats all part of the game and what would you like me to do? Fact of the matter too is that there always are conspiracies against people by secret factions within society and I know someone watches me. Don't worry I'll be going places in life unlike you peddling your dinosaur communism/nazism on internet message boards the rest of your life.

Back to the fact, I guarantee you that all this stuff I say isn't a lie. I called my ISP and they were being all hush hush, telling me they cant tell me any information if the federal government is watching me. This computer will lag for no damn reason at all and as soon as I disconnect my internet connection all is well. Ok, well so maybe that's not the federal government watching me, but I suspect that it could also be chinese communist hackers as well for another reason.

I've been suspecting that the chinese are going to invade the west coast, as been foretold by many people. Just as I posted in the news section, it appears that China is attempting to provoke America. Not only that , but it appears that China is in an arms race with America. According to american intelligence, much of their military developments are quite inconsistent with their officially announced purposes (self defense).

I highly suspect that the chinese are preparing to invade

A.)Los Angeles
    B.)Washington State
    C.)San Fransisco

But this is all really besides the point, but it illustrates a point why both chinese communist spies and the CIA or "illuminati" (call the powers that be whatever you want) are watching my computer, (because I'm throwing a monkey wrench in their plan)

I do not favor a chinese communist invasion of America, I have been alerting several government agencies of the planned chinese communist invasion, but honestly who knows? Maybe they think I'm the communist? (I'm not)

If anything, this would piss off "the powers that be" , the elites that despise american society so much that they would welcome a communist invasion that enslaves the populace to their chinese overlords.

In actuality, you should be thanking people like me saving your ass from the communist invasion by alerting the authorities to the plans of the chinese.
    edited February 2011
    If you really believe the Chinese are stupid enough to invade America you are an even bigger idiot than I could have imagined. What possible benefit would the PRC have in going to war with America.

Three words prevent this from happening. Those words are "mutually assured destruction". While I don't believe China is capable of defeating America even if they were do you really think America would fall without taking the world down with it?

Why do you believe china would invade
    A.)Los Angeles
    B.)Washington State
    C.)San Fransisco

Wouldn't invading us from a country such as Canada or Mexico be more logical? A modern version of the schlieffen plan if you will. I'm sure if China was going to invade the government wouldn't need your dumbass to warn them.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited February 2011
    K, so nobody has heard or seen anything about a member of the Tea Party saying anything about aliens?

I'm not suggesting that aliens are real or anything about illuminati or grand conspiracies, I'm just investigating a rumor I've heard.
    edited February 2011
    Garble

On the contrary, you must be the uneducated moron and living under a rock if you don't forsee the future Chinese-American conflict, it's already started.

How many times must I highlight the recent and highly anti-american chinese state visit? China flexing it's military muscle? Telling America you better get your lil' ol' USS george washington our of our waters? How about those Chinese free trade zones that are springing up all over in America?

The benefits that China has to gain from invading America are benefits that anyone gains from war first of all - territory and resources. Secondary benefits are ideological gains, of course when the PLA does invade they will put an end to American capitalism and instill a more communist friendly economy in retaliation to U.S. bankers leaving China holding a good majority of american debt in multiple ways. I can assure you that China dislikes the western economic system. Government officials and bankers within America more or less owe China due to a dysfunctional banking and economic system. . Which in turn, IMO, China may feel they essentially owns America. IMO, this is justified reasoning for the CCP to consider an American invasion, amongst other minor reasons that will eventually encourage a third world war mainly involving China, russia and the united states, but that's another story.

However forget all of that, I'm sure your going to disagree, no one wants to believe that the PLA will be landing on the west coast soon and that's natural because America has never been invaded, let alone by the communists. This is essentially Americas worst fear come to life, so I forgive you.

But say you dont want to agree with me, that's fine. Then just look at the indications that are happening in real world events that I have already pointed out. Its all slowly coming together. The fall of the United states as a world power and the rise of China as a world power is your first major clue and indicator. What do you think is naturally going to happen? I think China will finally see they have a safe opportunity to beef with America which is naturally their ideological diametric, and it can be done without any immediate consequences. The invasion of America will be a very well planned one, which in modern day warfare is incredibly essential. It will happen when the opportunity presents itself, more than likely when America has reached a peak in civil chaos and/or catastrophe. Besides, whos going to go to war with China? Any individual nation would lose against China. It would take the armies of the fucking world to take down china. I certainly forsee the potential of the PRC as a globally domineering force, with the army to do it.

Another interesting note, as I mentioned above for Americans to realize is the creation of free-trade zones right within America especially made for Chinese trade within America and ultimately communist interests for the near future, and my predicted PLA invasion. Sometimes it appears that American government officials are working with the CCP, but what do I know? ;)

On to your next point , let's first talk about Chinas apparent inability to go to war with America, which is entirely laughable! I'm not going to blow off the worlds largest army that has 25 soldiers for every one American as a joke. Keep thinking that even though America is outnumbered, you can somehow win the fight. Power in numbers my friend.

On the other hand, I certainly don't disagree that there is a certain element of mutual destruction for the PLA and U.S. army if they decide to go to war. There will be a large amount of deaths as a result of this conflict, but China ultimately has the upper hand due to power in numbers and will minimize destruction of America, based on the fact that America will be their spoils of war.

If America was smart, when this happens they would nuke themselves. They would nuke Los Angeles, San Fransisco and possibly washington state, or wherever the PLA decides to invade America. Don't let them have shit. This would also efficiently prevent the PLA occupation of the west coast area. However I won't dig into my reasonings for this for now.They should be pretty obvious.

So yes, America would take the world down with it essentially. Maybe now your understand why I feel this is an incredibly important topic. Do you think China or the CCP cares? They will more or less have the remaining power of the world in the future decline of America and in the event of a chinese-american conflict. They will really be the only ones not taken down.

As for reasoning as to why China will invade L.A., San Fransisco and washington state, they are simply strategic points for seizing the west coast of America. They might not happen exactly at those points, but they are main objectives due to their interconnection to the rest of the nation.

and p.s. - LOL @ You buddy, (dirty sanchez) getting all angry, resorting to name calling because you have no valid arguments, just useless, biased, and opinionated one liners with no backing in any real world information whatsoever. Anyone reading both of our posts here will easily be able to point out the real intellectual here, and the so called "dumb-ass"

(hint,hint for the boy in the dunce cap-you)

DirtySanchez, you are a shining beacon of the cesspool of American culture that prizes stupidity, ignorance, unchecked ego, hate, and racism that has efficiently sown the seeds of your own destruction. Just as I keep saying, there will be a day in the future when your unchecked ego will be swept out from under you and you will realize these things, but it will be too late by then and you will be punished for your arrogant ways. I'd rather you not believe me so that when the day comes, I will be somewhere else half way around the world thinking I told you so and that will be a sweet day because it's coming up very soon.

On an interesting side note, I think its also very fitting, and hilariously ironic how your all pro-communist/marx or whatever confused ideology you abide by, and the truth of the matter is that you don't want communism. If you like communism so much, why don't you move to China and see how great it is? See how much you like restricted internet, restricted speech and expression. See how you like living in the country with the highest execution rates. See how you like working in slave labour camps. LOL @ China letting in some scrawny white kid into the peoples republic and throwing him into the workers barracks. Thats all you deserve buddy for your embracing communism. Fear not, captain marxism - its all could be coming to you very soon.

You know what your problem is there sanchez, Your just a little racist dipshit who dislikes the fact that America has a black president, that's all. But you think your intelligent enough to justify your hate and anger at the inefficiencies of the American government by following the ideologies of marx and whatever other communist ideologies you grasp onto, which in turn goes to reveal your own complete stupidity. Just because the American government is corrupt doesn't mean you should embrace communism, that is the most STUPID idea ever. If anything, your playing right into their plans that I have already highlighted which goes to further highlight your stupidity.

Also a side note concerning America not needing me or my highly valuable information, coincidently they do. We have already discussed how incredibly inefficient and corrupt American government officials are and I guarantee you that an American would never be able to get their hands on attack plans against the united states plain and simple, just in the same way the chinese would never be able to dig into the deepest secrets that the CIA has to offer. You should be thanking me, if anything. There was a time in my life that I would have welcomed a communist invasion of the united states, because you have it coming to you based on the fact that America is the land of such a poisonous culture and it's full of a bunch of morons such as yourself.

However, after realizing the ramifications and reality of a chinese communist invasion I foresaw that it would essentially threaten the rest of the world, and I know that there's a few good people in America that really don't deserve to equated with the rest of the morons within American society so I had a change of heart and decided to help out your government agencies, if they choose to listen to me which I'm almost certain they will with the information that I presented them.

Of course, there is always the problem that there are influential powers within your government that wish this to take place (the PLA invasion), but that too, is another story.

In conclusion, you may "facepalm" me, you may spout your egotistical one liners that have no backing, and in effect you will have proved my point in that you highlight the pinnacle of ignorance, stupidity, and the complete inability to say anything intelligent which is an excellent reflection of Modern day american culture.

stupid_american_idiot.jpg
    edited February 2011
    If you think numbers determine who wins a war can you please explain how Finland managed to do what it did in the winter war? Why was Japan able to kick chinas ass as well if numbers mean everything. People that think China can't be defeated because of it's population numbers are retarded.

It doesn't matter how many people you have when your being carpet bombed and having ICBM's launched at you. Another point is that if china went to war with America they would also have to deal with all the countrys in nato and India who is also huge would most likely join our side. Also tell me how you insulting my political ideology's has anything to do with China invading America?
    edited February 2011
    It's a completely different story for modern day warfare where technology puts us on an incredibly level playing field in regards to how military forces deal with environmental conditions plus military invasion and defense tactics. The only thing limiting both sides more or less are 1.)resources and 2.)intelligence and that can be well argued from both sides for hours on end so forget about that.

I will hand it to America that they are obviously far more familiar with their own terrain, thus gaining somewhat of an advantage if there was an invasion of the PLA, but it's a slim one considering how easy it is with modern day technology to map out the united states, or to have chinese agents survey efficient invasion points and routes.

In reiteration, technology and globalization has put us on such a level playing field that it will indeed only become a numbers game, in any future conflict. Military tactics and intelligence I feel, while somewhat vital - will play a lesser role in future conflict to quickly summerize my feelings. I'm sure you can sense that an elaborated explanation is incredibly arguable concerning the technological advacements in relations to military tactics, intelligence, surveilence and weaponry and how exactly they might or might not be implemented. Neither of us are five star generals.

As for the U.S. carpet bombing the PLA, I can easily see the PLA Airforce giving America a good dogfight that could efficiently deter any sort of carpet bombing. Interestingly enough this will lead back to a question of tactics and intelligence for both sides that is somewhat reliant on modern day tecnhology and disputable, because neither of us are experts to that extent.

As for ICBMS, I'm sure China has developed some sort of SDI "styled" technology, anti-ballistic missle technology to defend their own nation. However I'm not much of an expert on that for the time being.

As for India and NATO countries getting involved in a war with China, I certainly forsee NATO and India going either way.

On one hand, they could get involved in an attempt of humanity, however initiating world war three and a possible global nuclear war. Ultimately I hope this is what happens, because while the destruction would be incredible but short lived, it would efficiently prevent the rising of chinese communism dominence within the world, and trust me - you don't want this! They don't like you plain and simple.

On the other hand, I can see NATO and India not getting involved because they will not want to see global nuclear destruction, world war three, or just plain not give a fuck about such a damned country such as America. Americas diplomacy with the rest of the world is another highly disputed subject, especially in light of the recent wikileaks against America. While Barack has been travelling around the world trying to improve diplomatic relationships, you must always remember that all of those countries hold their own diplomatic relationships with other countries, and more than likely do not openly share their true feelings about America, to their face.

Your political ideologies as I told you are an excellent reflection of lesser reasons why China has justifications to invade America, and why the rest of the world isn't going to give a damn. At the end of the day if the PLA invades, your going to find out that you were wrong about communism and that the PRC is merely another authoritarian state created by selfish men who seek dictatorial power over the masses under the guise of communism and so do you, you just don't know it. It's not that I'm insulting your political ideologies, I'm just pointing out the obvious faults within certain communist ideologies within modern day times.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    the tea party isn't real.
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Everyone relax! The aliens are here to help us! As a matter of fact, they even published a book with their intentions clearly spelled out: "To Serve Man"
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    If you think numbers determine who wins a war can you please explain how Finland managed to do what it did in the winter war? Why was Japan able to kick chinas ass as well if numbers mean everything. People that think China can't be defeated because of it's population numbers are retarded.

It doesn't matter how many people you have when your being carpet bombed and having ICBM's launched at you. Another point is that if china went to war with America they would also have to deal with all the countrys in nato and India who is also huge would most likely join our side. Also tell me how you insulting my political ideology's has anything to do with China invading America?

Yea.. We would use Indians as cannon fodder, of course..
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    It's a completely different story for modern day warfare where technology puts us on an incredibly level playing field in regards to how military forces deal with environmental conditions plus military invasion and defense tactics. The only thing limiting both sides more or less are 1.)resources and 2.)intelligence and that can be well argued from both sides for hours on end so forget about that.

I will hand it to America that they are obviously far more familiar with their own terrain, thus gaining somewhat of an advantage if there was an invasion of the PLA, but it's a slim one considering how easy it is with modern day technology to map out the united states, or to have chinese agents survey efficient invasion points and routes.

In reiteration, technology and globalization has put us on such a level playing field that it will indeed only become a numbers game, in any future conflict. Military tactics and intelligence I feel, while somewhat vital - will play a lesser role in future conflict to quickly summerize my feelings. I'm sure you can sense that an elaborated explanation is incredibly arguable concerning the technological advacements in relations to military tactics, intelligence, surveilence and weaponry and how exactly they might or might not be implemented. Neither of us are five star generals.

As for the U.S. carpet bombing the PLA, I can easily see the PLA Airforce giving America a good dogfight that could efficiently deter any sort of carpet bombing. Interestingly enough this will lead back to a question of tactics and intelligence for both sides that is somewhat reliant on modern day tecnhology and disputable, because neither of us are experts to that extent.

As for ICBMS, I'm sure China has developed some sort of SDI "styled" technology, anti-ballistic missle technology to defend their own nation. However I'm not much of an expert on that for the time being.

As for India and NATO countries getting involved in a war with China, I certainly forsee NATO and India going either way.

On one hand, they could get involved in an attempt of humanity, however initiating world war three and a possible global nuclear war. Ultimately I hope this is what happens, because while the destruction would be incredible but short lived, it would efficiently prevent the rising of chinese communism dominence within the world, and trust me - you don't want this! They don't like you plain and simple.

On the other hand, I can see NATO and India not getting involved because they will not want to see global nuclear destruction, world war three, or just plain not give a fuck about such a damned country such as America. Americas diplomacy with the rest of the world is another highly disputed subject, especially in light of the recent wikileaks against America. While Barack has been travelling around the world trying to improve diplomatic relationships, you must always remember that all of those countries hold their own diplomatic relationships with other countries, and more than likely do not openly share their true feelings about America, to their face.

Your political ideologies as I told you are an excellent reflection of lesser reasons why China has justifications to invade America, and why the rest of the world isn't going to give a damn. At the end of the day if the PLA invades, your going to find out that you were wrong about communism and that the PRC is merely another authoritarian state created by selfish men who seek dictatorial power over the masses under the guise of communism and so do you, you just don't know it. It's not that I'm insulting your political ideologies, I'm just pointing out the obvious faults within certain communist ideologies within modern day times.

Russian and American conventional warfare is close to the same.