Black Magic Smoke

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
anyone try this shit?? I bought it at a local smoke shop in the USA, its kinda expensive being $20 a gram but its legal and its getting my high as shit!!

anyone?

Comments

• ghostprototypeghostprototype Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Oh God. I don't recommend it. Yes, it works. I have used it around ten times, or less. The first few times were pretty mild. The last time I had tried it I spent almost a week before I was normal again. Nothing made sense. Everything that happened felt like I was making it all up. Stay away from that shit.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited April 2011
    nah i love it!
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    I was actually just looking into this yesterday. How is the high? Can it honestly be compare to weed or different type/amount of high all together?
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    Is it a type of spice or K2? I've heard the high's not that great and it's kinda dangerous.

Explain what you mean by dangerous. I can freely access real herb but, I just wanted to try this so if its more dangerous than weed, which isn't dangerous at all for the most part, than I'll just stick to real herb.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited April 2011
    its definitely comparable to a weed high but its way more up then a downer like weed.. I bought a gram for 20 bucks and rolled 4 joints out of it and smoke it all with one person in about a 4 hour span and I smoked the last joint entirely to myself.. I've used every drug in the book at one point in my life and to be honest the high was really enjoyable .. so good luck! I would recommend trying it at least a few times but if you don't like it.. no big deal