A serious question to Dfg

KraneKrane Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Is there any chance of your familiy honour killing you for turning your back on Islam? Do you still have to go to mosque every day?

In the UK there has been quite a few honour killings the last couple of years, always involving Pakistani families murdering / sacrificing their daughter to the merciful and forgiving Allah for marrying someone they didn't approve of.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Well, if that happens I am sure I will kill my family before they even touch me. I have thought about it many times and I would gladly pretend to accept Islam and then kill everyone.

I am not even trolling. I am not insane; I just don't want to die for some retarded belief. Plus, I am good at mindfucking. I am already breaking down their walls and slowly moving them away from ignorance. But after months of testing and teasing, I have decided that it's a waste of time.

It took me years to change and that was only because I was really open minded and I was part of Totse.

Do I pray, I don't, I don't even offer Friday prayers. I would love to visit a church and kill animals for pagan GODs for lulz. But I can't stand watching idiots roam around like zombies. Every day is a battle for me and I have to act like Anti-Social just to survive.

Ever tried saying FUCK YOU <Insert GOD Here> in some public place or in your home? I haven't. I have to hide behind my poker face and pretend everything is alright.

I go for jog every day and I average around 5-8 KM and during the whole hour or so, I am silent and I am listening to music via headphone. I don't talk or communicate with anyone.

I mean it's easy for a guy who is like Ox294 [Autism] but I am normal in every way and I love to talk and discuss things. You leave me in a room and I will start up a party. I could take for hours and discuss this and that and I would kill to sit in an open discussion with real people and discuss life.

I can't do those things because the minute I open my mouth, I am restricted from speaking anything. Like I talked with someone about Japan and I really feel for those people, like I had some resources I would be there helping them. They have been through hell and I can't thing anything bad for them. But the person said that they fucking deserved it and Allah will destroy them and kill them all because they're bad and fucking infidels.

I had to turn my mind off just to control my rage. I mean FUCK YOU CUNT I WOULD SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT YOU USELESS PAKI SHIT. Not everyone is bad but the majority is like that. It's like walking into a fucking minefield.

The only support I get is from totse. I can just let go and explore my dark side and this is the reason that you see some fucked up shit from my side. It's not that I will do it IRL but the thought of just thinking about killing children, bombing places, shitting on food makes me happy. It gives me a sense of freedom.

It's hell once your human again and not a fucking Zombie like the rest. You have to pretend and pretend until you can get away from it. Hell, I wouldn't mind being on an island alone. I might find the lack of human contact relaxing.

You can't talk, you can't make IRL close friends, you can't date because the girl you will talk to will have a history of fucked up issues which have a strong religious root. You will risk your life by trying to change anything in Pakistan because they're people waiting to cross you out.

You can't have long hair because it's against Islam, you can wear black clothes, you can't drink, and you can't do this. Even if you do this people will then judge you by faith and if that's not enough your family will bitch about you not being a Muslim and you following the path of fucking Satan.

It's a miracle I am surviving here. The other Paki idiots who roam about and act like they're something are shit. Try living my life for a while and you will truly love freedom.

I am not Ant-Government or anything but a man needs some space to live in.

So yeah, I am prepared to kill in order to save my life. FUCK THE WORLD!
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    Pakistan is facing some serious problems with their Islamists. At this point it's enough to allege that someone has defamed Muhammad to get him or her killed and Christians are killed just for being Christian.

look under "selected cases"in this link to see how much shit they're in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Pakistan

Dfg's Family might not kill him but someone surely will....
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    The way Indians and Pakistanis use "paki" and "curry" are derogatory terms has always perplexed and amused me.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    GTFO out of there. Try to contact some media out in the US. Maybe Oprah or somebody will save yo.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    It will be pretty interesting to see the younger generations change and shape Pakistan and Islamic Countries over time.
    All the best, Dfg. You know you're more than welcome at mine if ever you need to escape. You'll be safe as houses, brah.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Why not immigrate to the UK? Ex-Commonwealth / British Colony countries don't usually have a problem getting in.
    edited April 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Why not immigrate to the UK? Ex-Commonwealth / British Colony countries don't usually have a problem getting in.

uk_immigration.jpg

Study it, Dfg. STUDY!
  • edited April 2011
    DFG, my respect. I promise not to die of an overdose if you promise not to get yourself killed.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    That makes me hate religious people even more, god damnit.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    That makes me hate religious people even more, god damnit.

France has banned Emdadur Choudhury from their country (and made it an offence to wear a burka), but we given him a welfare check every month and pay his rent for free, damn you rich liberals!

This picture was taken in a quiet English town:

poppyburning.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Pictures like that are designed by the media to get sales. I spoke to an Army Commander a few weeks back and he said to me, I quote

"Look at the poppy burning incident. what was that, about 12 Muslims? 12 out of how many million? I can tell you now that the biggest shock to us when out in Afghan was the amount of white combatants we took in. We would frequently see combatants with a white flag approach our FOB [Forward Operating Base] and arrest them as a POW. The amount of those who were white, had British football tattoos and British accents was shocking. It's not the ones who make a fuss you should be scared of, but rather those who are quietly determined."
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Pictures like that are designed by the media to get sales. I spoke to an Army Commander a few weeks back and he said to me, I quote

"Look at the poppy burning incident. what was that, about 12 Muslims? 12 out of how many million? I can tell you now that the biggest shock to us when out in Afghan was the amount of white combatants we took in. We would frequently see combatants with a white flag approach our FOB [Forward Operating Base] and arrest them as a POW. The amount of those who were white, had British football tattoos and British accents was shocking. It's not the ones who make a fuss you should be scared of, but rather those who are quietly determined."

Good point lol, I forgot about the muslim converts, that is what some politicians think, the Muslims on average have more children than white Western European countries, so they just have to bide there time before running in elections and getting votes.

The Muslim Brotherhoods dream:

eurabia_map.png