So I got stuck on a chem problem for the past hour

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
because I forgot what the boiling point of water is. Should've taken 5 seconds to do.

So how did you spend your past hour?

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    drank liquor, read (new) posts. you figure it out azn?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I went out in the rain to buy a box of Ritz. It was pouring so hard I had to close my umbrella. The scenery was hilarious, inverted umbrellas, people running with newspapers over their heads, some camping below store awnings.

I went to my local halal meat deli and they had a box with 3 stacks for $5.50. Fucking ripoff, so I went to the halal meat deli a block down and found the same box for $3.40. Way more reasonable than that overpriced fucking store. I felt like going back and telling them,

"look I found it for 2 dollars less a block down, stop ripping people off!"

but there was this huge gathering of jap chicks in short shorts with umbrellas and raindrops dripping down their pale fleshy thick legs and I was embarassed at the thought of getting another public boner so I went home.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Determine the normal boiling point of a solution of 5 moles of this substance in 1 kg water. The ebullioscopic constant of water is Kb = 0.51 K⋅kg/mol

I got it, but you can try it out if you want. Very simple question.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    An hour ago?

Closed IE and FF. Check the torrent and checked if everything was working fine. Got up and went to bed. I tried to sleep but my head was hurting like mad and I was having this great ideas about a thread that I should write. Basically it would be a fictional thread about a boy who doesn't know about sex and .... anyway. So, I was trying to sleep but after 30 mins of failing I got up and went to kitchen. Got Coke out and came back to the system, moved the mouse and turned on the CRT Monitor.

Then I checked the torrents, twitter, outlook and opened IE and started checking threads. I checked reddit and replied to some comments. Checked the thread and saw some 760+ views.

Answered some threads and finally stumbled on this thread. Read your post and I was thinking boiling point and then skipped Box post and wrote this post. After that I will read Box post and rub some cream on my back because it hurts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I went out in the rain to buy a box of Ritz. It was pouring so hard I had to close my umbrella. The scenery was hilarious, inverted umbrellas, people running with newspapers over their heads, some camping below store awnings.

I went to my local halal meat deli and they had a box with 3 stacks for $5.50. Fucking ripoff, so I went to the halal meat deli a block down and found the same box for $3.40. Way more reasonable than that overpriced fucking store. I felt like going back and telling them,

"look I found it for 2 dollars less a block down, stop ripping people off!"

but there was this huge gathering of jap chicks in short shorts with umbrellas and raindrops dripping down their pale fleshy thick legs and I was embarassed at the thought of getting another public boner so I went home.

That was cruel. Why did you do that!

Fuck, now my mind is playing that scene over and over again. I can even see their perky tits touching there wet shirts and there long wet hair. Plus, cold wind is really....

I should stop.
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    CRT Monitor.

wot
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    wot

It's an IBM G78 White Color "_"
    edited April 2011
    It's an IBM G78 White Color "_"

Oh I forgot you're in Pakistan. I think I have a similar one stashed in my basement somewhere. Big screen, but took up the whole table in all directions :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Oh I forgot you're in Pakistan. I think I have a similar one stashed in my basement somewhere. Big screen, but took up the whole table in all directions :o

Wow, that is... I mean it's pretty awesome. What model is it? Does it have holes in it. Is it flat?
    edited April 2011
    Wow, that is... I mean it's pretty awesome. What model is it? Does it have holes in it. Is it flat?

faggot
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    faggot

Well, that was DIRECUNT!
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    wow mayberry for an asian i thought you were doing chemistry that...you know.....is actual chemistry -_-. sounds like if you are given a constant, and know 3 of the values already,so you can find the fourth one -_-
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    wow mayberry for an asian i thought you were doing chemistry that...you know.....is actual chemistry -_-. sounds like if you are given a constant, and know 3 of the values already,so you can find the fourth one -_-

Well as I said, it would've taken 5 seconds to do if I remembered the boiling point of water :o

And what about it isn't actual chemistry?
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    i brought water to a boil, then measured the temperature.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    Posting on this site as fast as possible.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Posting on this site as fast as possible.

i like your avatar.

I want to marry it