I'm growing my hair out

skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Been four months since I last shaved it down to a quarter inch, it's longer than I've had it since I was a kid... it's getting shaggy.

Comments

• skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Normally I had it in a spike, but I decided to grow it out once just to give it a try. I expect to go back to short after I hit the shoulders, though, due to the maintenance aspect and how unsightly it'd look with my jar-headed facial structure.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Im growin mine out too. The girl im talkin to right now loves it. :o
    edited January 2011
    It seems that longer hair seems to be going a bit into style these days... o_0
    edited January 2011
    That and Justin Beiber. Long hair on top and short on the sides and back (but not quite a bowl cut) is catching on in some cases in my school, but I always wanted hair like Martin Rolinski. I've got the color, but I don't know if my hair has the wave like his. My sister has wavy hair, so that can be my only reference, but the genetics in my family are fucked up (me: blond hair, blue eyes, average height. My sister: brown hair and eyes, freakishly tall like my parents)
  • edited January 2011
    I've got long hair and have had it for many years, since I was a little kid and thought it looked cool on Bam Margera :facepalm: Turns out it looks good on me too, I look like a faggot with short hair.
  • edited April 2011
    I think the only thing I don't like is when you're trying to get a job, they tell you to cut it all off. The last job I had was at a restaurant, and when I went in for an interview they told me that I'd need to get shorter hair. That very day I went and paid for a haircut. I came back to work and they told me to GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT I WAS SO FUCKING ANGRY

I quit the job after a couple of weeks :thumbsup:
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    long hair = da sex0riest
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    long hair = da sex0riest

Unless it makes you look like Justin Beiber.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Cut your hair you fucking hippy!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i'm growing my pubics :o